Behold! The lowest amount of free blocks you can have

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
This is quite a random post but something that is worth covering. I managed to have exactly zero blocks left on my SD card, and that is quite impressive considering it is a 64gb one.

Cewy5GIWIAAL0Zi.jpg

Filling a 64gb card can be hard enough mostly if your game collection isn't 100% digital, but I was actually surprised that I managed to hit the zero of free space.

For the curious people, do this affect the console? The reply is no, it will just work sightly slower but I don't recommend to do this. I mean, you literally have no space for a new save there.

Reactions: Starry Windy, 3dsatackman and Slayerpon Tatsu
This is quite a random post but something that is worth covering. I managed to have exactly zero blocks left on my SD card, and that is quite impressive considering it is a 64gb one.

View attachment 12044

Filling a 64gb card can be hard enough mostly if your game collection isn't 100% digital, but I was actually surprised that I managed to hit the zero of free space.

For the curious people, do this affect the console? The reply is no, it will just work sightly slower but I don't recommend to do this. I mean, you literally have no space for a new save there.
I dont know whether to say congrats it that sucks lol

Reactions: 423, randysilverwolf and ErixSan
I dont know whether to say congrats it that sucks lol
How about: "Congratulations, that sucks." :p

Reactions: 423, randysilverwolf, ErixSan and 2 others
Congratulations you have achieved EPIC Gamer :p

Reactions: ErixSan
Wow, you sure like to download games rather than getting physical, eh? :eek:

Looks like you'll need to upgrade and transfer your data to a larger capacity sd card. Or just clear out the games you don't play on your current memory card. What are your plans now? xD

Congrats are in order, I guess! this is a unique happening. :p

This is one of those cases where I can't tell how I feel about this. You managed to fill up a 64 GB SD Card, so woah. But now you can't save anything else on it either, so darn

Reactions: ErixSan
Wow, you sure like to download games rather than getting physical, eh? :eek:

Looks like you'll need to upgrade and transfer your data to a larger capacity sd card. Or just clear out the games you don't play on your current memory card. What are your plans now? xD

Congrats are in order, I guess! this is a unique happening. :p

I deleted some stuff. I ordered a New 3DS XL and a 128gb Micro SD card, and while it will take two months to be here (30 days left) it costed me $420. The normal way (the one that I have it ready for next week) would be around 700 bucks.

That's truly an amazing feat! Although when using the micro SD card 64 GB and over you need to partition micro SD card in order for the New 3DS to read the larger card size. You'll need a partitioning program and an SD card reader/adapter. I know this because I very nearly filled a 32 GB SD card and when the New 3DS XL came out I upgraded to a 64 GB micro SD card. I had to partition my micro SD card to 32 fat so the 3DS could read the larger card size. If you want me to find the link to the site that had the instructions let me know. :) Or just use Google.

and here i' am managing my 2gb memory which everytime i have to update surpasses it's limit, having me to delete some demo's or something.

Lol!!!!
This is very funny!
How many digital 3ds games and eshop games in your 3DS? :)

The lowest I've been able to hit was 2. You win. xD

I'm stuck at 53, I can't trust my bully with physical games because the little furball will eat them.

Whoa, I don't know if I should say congratulations or tough luck Lmao. I mean, you must have a huge amount of games on your console and that's gotta be awesome but now you can't download anymore future games :p nor updates at that so ehh...

I would be surprised to see how the entire Home Menu of your 3DS (without folders) would look like with all the many games and applications that you have on your 3DS. To think that my 8 GB SD Card is already starting to choke up, I always never try to have below 1k blocks e.e

I would be surprised to see how the entire Home Menu of your 3DS (without folders) would look like with all the many games and applications that you have on your 3DS. To think that my 8 GB SD Card is already starting to choke up, I always never try to have below 1k blocks e.e
My 4GB card couldn't handle more games, now I have a 32 GB and things are already crowded. I think you'll need 2 screenshots to see all his games. :p

Welp, to quote others above me:

Congratulations, that sucks! :D

Honestly thought how did you manage to do this XD

Back