Bell problem

• Thread starter Ninjaslayer
  • Start date
Ninjaslayer

Ninjaslayer

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Hey I'm not happy with the banking system on acnl because I keep losing 200,00 bells and I can't stop it if you have this happening to I'll notify nintendo and we will stop it. My friend works at Nintendo so he can help it in the next update for the game let me know if it is happening to you WE WILL STOP IT.

Do you have actual steps to reproduce the issue? If your friend is working at Nintendo, it doesn't really change anything, for real... =/ Sorry to say that... I've never seen this issue reported on the web, and they won't patch something without actual steps, if no one is encountering it =/

Do you have actual steps to reproduce the issue? If your friend is working at Nintendo, it doesn't really change anything, for real... =/ Sorry to say that... I've never seen this issue reported on the web, and they won't patch something without actual steps, if no one is encountering it =/
Not play coins the mony for acnl I keep losing 200,00 bells and its getting irritating. Sorry if I sound rude I'm not trying to be.

Well, nothing of this sort is happening to me. I don't lose any of my bells anytime. Maybe your game has some glitches or something. And, if your friend works at Nintendo, he won't change anything unless he is one important member of Nintendo.

Not play coins the mony for acnl I keep losing 200,00 bells and its getting irritating. Sorry if I sound rude I'm not trying to be.

Your message isn't related to mine, i never talked about Play coins =/

Back