RMT / Team Help Bellossom with Contrary?

• Thread starter AdminDanielCross126
  • Start date
AdminDanielCross126

AdminDanielCross126

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I have this strategy for Double Battles only with Spinda and Bellossom. Just look

Bellossom
latest

Ability: Healer
Nature: Bold
EV: Def 252 SpA 4 SpD 252
Item: Leftovers
Attacks:
Leaf Storm
Moonblast
Substitute
Gastro Acid

Spinda
latest

Ability: Contrary
Nature: Calm
EV: Def 252 HP 4 SpD 252
Item: Rocky Helmet
Attacks:
Skill Swap
Teeter Dance/Icy Wind
Protect
Trick Room

Bellossom will use Substitute, Then depending on Speed of the foe, Spinde should use Trick Room, then use Substitute again, Spinda use Skill Swap to Bellossom, and Finally Bellossom Should use Leaf Storm to Boost itself. The count of this strategy is the Fire Type Pokemon with a lot of Special Defence.

What do you think?

Have you tested it? Eh. It could work. But a lot of things can take them out before you can do anything. Fake Out users can prevent Spinda from getting any move off. And with Spinda's crap stats, it's not going to live... much. Charizard Y/Talonflame will eat your plan.

If you want Contrary Bellossom so bad, Choice Scarf the Spinda. But that won't protect you from Fake Out users. =/ So be careful.

Also, why Bellossom?

Reactions: Zukrad
Bellossom? Also Roserade and Flygon and Any Pokemon with any attack who reduce the damage, and Spinda can use protect for Fake Out users, but yeah is <censored> as Attacker.
This is the only way to safe Bellossom

Bellossom? Also Roserade and Flygon and Any Pokemon with any attack who reduce the damage, and Spinda can use protect for Fake Out users, but yeah is s*** as Attacker.

Well, I found this

*Edit: Wait wrong vid, let me check it again​

Bellossom? Also Roserade and Flygon and Any Pokemon with any attack who reduce the damage, and Spinda can use protect for Fake Out users, but yeah is s*** as Attacker.

If you really want to 'save' Bellossom, put it on a sun team with Chlorophyll.
This is mainly for a singles team (the set) but you can use it for doubles.

Bellossom @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power Fire / Rock
- Moonblast
- Sleep Powder / Protect

I understand that you want to try something different. But how about testing it out first? And then see where it gets you and we can help you with the rest of the team. (⌒▽⌒)

If you really want to 'save' Bellossom, put it on a sun team with Chlorophyll.
This is mainly for a singles team (the set) but you can use it for doubles.

Bellossom @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power Fire / Rock
- Moonblast
- Sleep Powder / Protect

I understand that you want to try something different. But how about testing it out first? And then see where it gets you and we can help you with the rest of the team. (⌒▽⌒)
Bellossom has not enought speed for the competitive, i though my strategy can up to NU

Back