Ben 10: Power Trip for the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I used to watch the cartoon when I was younger, but from what I can see now, the new cartoons have gotten meh. I don't have my hopes too high for its game, and I was actually surprised we were even getting a game, but for those interested, Ben 10: Power Trip comes to the Nintendo Switch on October 9th, 2020.

Ben 10: Power Trip Official Gameplay Trailer:

About the game:
"Ben 10: Power Trip takes place in the animated universe of Ben Tennyson, where he uses his trusted Omnitrix to transform into different alien creatures and save the world. The game tells a unique story where Ben must uncover the truth behind four mysterious crystals that threaten to take over his world. Players will be able to transform into powerful aliens and work together to battle fearsome foes in this co-op adventure".

Apparently you'll be able to play as Ben and Kevin 11 2-player co-op mode.

What do you think?

I used to watch the cartoon when I was younger, but from what I can see now, the new cartoons have gotten meh. I don't have my hopes too high for its game, and I was actually surprised we were even getting a game, but for those interested, Ben 10: Power Trip comes to the Nintendo Switch on October 9th, 2020.

Ben 10: Power Trip Official Gameplay Trailer:

About the game:

Apparently you'll be able to play as Ben and Kevin 11 2-player co-op mode.

What do you think?
I wouldve been hyped if this was 7 years ago lol.

Reactions: Marc
Only watched the show once. and that was the old one. Now I'm probably not going to be interested because it's newer. Because it's licensed and the gameplay doesn't interest me I'm going to pass. Reminds me of Skylanders too but cheaper because there's no toys for you to buy. Also there's probably some used Ben 10 games lying around used game stores but I could be wrong. Just like the Wii era.

I can imagine how cool this game would be for kids who watch the show. You’ve got all the alien forms, the catchphrases, and the look of the cartoon.

For me though, this doesn’t look all that great. It has the smell of cheapness that all licensed games have. They will put a ton of effort into checking all the boxes in making it look like the source material, but the core gameplay will no doubt be weak.

Ultimately just a cash grab.

Back