Best Anime Generation

• Thread starter RAWRmanster
  • Start date
R

RAWRmanster

Pokemon Player Since The start
Towns Folk
Explain Your Best Anime Generation And Why . My Fav Is Gen 3 Because Of The Awesome Plot Of Team Aqua/Magma And The Best Movie Ever Jirachi And The Wish Maker

Mine was Kanto. The ones after that are unbearable to me...

Explain Your Best Anime Generation And Why . My Fav Is Gen 3 Because Of The Awesome Plot Of Team Aqua/Magma And The Best Movie Ever Jirachi And The Wish Maker
I think Gen 1/2 was the best anime generation. There's that charm in the original seasons that the newer ones just don't have. Also, at that point Ash's idiocy was tolerable . . .

Reactions: BjFauble
I think Gen 1/2 was the best anime generation. There's that charm in the original seasons that the newer ones just don't have. Also, at that point Ash's idiocy was tolerable . . .
It's the feeling that Ash is dumb lol , not lying it should be I think. Yes , the best anime generation for pokemon is Gen 1 around there xD...

They did do things right with Pokemon Generations though. Heck, they even made Snorlax shoot Hyper Beam out of its eyes didn't they? It's kinda too bad that they aren't making a full on series with that

yeah i agree gen 1 the original was the best
i still remember the time i started watching the anime - after playing so much
and ash came late to get his pokemon but instead he got pikachu lol

yeah i agree gen 1 the original was the best
i still remember the time i started watching the anime - after playing so much
and ash came late to get his pokemon but instead he got pikachu lol
and Pikachu was actually smart enough to realize Ash was an idiot and shocked him a lot....as well as that at the time it made perfect sense for Pikachu to be reset to level 5 at the beginning :p

and Pikachu was actually smart enough to realize Ash was an idiot and shocked him a lot....as well as that at the time it made perfect sense for Pikachu to be reset to level 5 at the beginning :p
haha yeah lol

In the first gen it was tolerable to see ash be an idiot because he was just getting used to training. But when he goes to Unova and doesn't know how to catch a deerling it definitely loses its charm. At the same time though, it is nice to watch the much higher quality animation of the recent seasons.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
In the first gen it was tolerable to see ash be an idiot because he was just getting used to training. But when he goes to Unova and doesn't know how to catch a deerling it definitely loses its charm. At the same time though, it is nice to watch the much higher quality animation of the recent seasons.
Yeah, speaking of higher quality animation, starting with X/Y series didn't they start animating it similar to how they did for Pokemon Origins? If so, that's really good because I've found a lot of the battle scenes to be really repetitive in some of the previous seasons.

Reactions: blue4848
Yeah, speaking of higher quality animation, starting with X/Y series didn't they start animating it similar to how they did for Pokemon Origins? If so, that's really good because I've found a lot of the battle scenes to be really repetitive in some of the previous seasons.
I'm not sure but that would make sense. Origins was kind of cool with the HP bars on the walls of gyms, and how red and blue were actually trying to fill the pokedex, not just using it. I also thought it was interesting how when a gym wall was damaged, it sort of magically repaired itself....I always wondered how battles didn't leave permanent damage.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I'm not sure but that would make sense. Origins was kind of cool with the HP bars on the walls of gyms, and how red and blue were actually trying to fill the pokedex, not just using it. I also thought it was interesting how when a gym wall was damaged, it sort of magically repaired itself....I always wondered how battles didn't leave permanent damage.
Yeah, Pokemon Origins was definitely how the anime should have been in that it's literally just like the videogames. Also, the animation art style and all was really great and it makes me happy that the XY series may have been inspired off that art style

Generation 1 anime,Pikachu was fat and that art style was amazing.

Back