Best Anime Openings?

• Thread starter Kawaki
  • Start date
Kawaki

Kawaki

Kuro Ookami
Towns Folk
Which anime opening do you think is the best? You can have a top three. You can base it off of the art and visuals entirely, or you can base it off the song. Perhaps for the sake of neatness, put in one word the reason for its rank, for example (These are examples, not my actual opinions):

Danmachi (Visuals)
Clannad (Song)
Jigoku Shoujo (Both)

Who knows, maybe we can even share anime.

My soul, Your Beats, from Angel Beats. (Song)
Flyer, from Death Parade (both)

Maybe ill find a good visuals only one later

This is more of a Splatoon joke if anything, but

Reactions: Samster
All of the Fairy Tail openings are fantastic, and very well written. But now, I can’t get the theme of Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid out of my head. :'D

Reactions: Mizunil

UVERworld usually pull off great songs

Reactions: Mizunil
Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but if you ask me, one of the worst openings music wise belongs to Kurozuka. Another bad one belongs to some anime that I cant remember the name of. It may have been something like "Bleissraiter" or something along those lines. It was about a some virus (I something like that) that caused people to turn into monsters. The main character turned into a monster. It seems to me like they forgot what the whole point of anime is, why is so pleasant to look at. It seems half the show is computer generated. That is, a lot of it is not drawn. Too bad. The music was just...

That aside, I'm supposed to be talking about good songs. I just felt the need to bring that up. I wonder who agreed to let the songs be the openings to their anime. Maybe I'm just not "with it."

Back