Best Awakening Character

• Thread starter awillersVS
  • Start date
awillersVS

awillersVS

Slash, Slash. BLAST!
Towns Folk
Obviously it would be hard to say a definite best, but who do you like the most. I like Frederick, however as he is a default advance class, I do not use him much in battle.

Stahl, because he's a knight. Also, I prefer him over Sully. And he has a better personality than Sully, in my opinion.

My favorite character is my daughter Morgan (I'm a male MU). She is crazy and can be the strongest unit in your army! Best of both I would say. ;)

Mad King Gangrel is my favorite, He's plain crazy and in the end I can recruit him. I also like robins father, despite him being a villian, that I can't recruit.
Azura is pretty awesome as well her default class is cool.
Robin my Avatar is great to, especially with the grandmaster class.
Tharja is the bomb Sorcerer class for the way.

Gameplay-wise, the absolute best character is none other than Lucina herself. She's literally unmatched with a proper setup, especially if FE!MU is her mother. The only one capable of matching her is Morgan, seriously.

Story-wise, I go for Lucina too. She gets so much development and personality that outshines all other characters in the already heavily character-based Awakening.

Chrom because I've never played Awakening. I first started playing Fire Emblem with Fire Emblem Birthright not Awakening. I picked Chrom because he looked cool in the Smash Bros trailer. The other character I know from Awakening is Robin, that's all.

Priam! It's because he has his own (throwable) sword. He's also one strong character. Personality-wise, it would be Henry and Lon'qu because of their lone wolf attitude.

Back