Best buy leaking alllllll the games

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I want to preface this thread by clarifying that none of this is confirmed. This is just all leaks from trusted sources, with more then likely truthful backgrounds.

So it all started with a photo making it's rounds round the internet of what seemed to be a POS system with a listing for Persona 5 for the Switch. A known and trusted leaker on twitter researching into it more and finding out that it is in fact apparently real.

proxy.png

So, this was apparently "confirmed" to be on Best Buy's servers. A bit later, 2 more games where found as listings in the system as well.

Metroid Prime Triology:
D3MV05rUIAIRqyZ.jpg

aaaaaaand

Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past:
D3MXWyDUEAEM03F.jpg

Yup, you read that right. ALTTP.

So, what you think about this? None of it is *that* suprising, especially the first 2. Persona also has a website that came out a couple days ago which could relate: https://p5s.jp/ as well as the new edition that was semi-announced which more details for it will come out the day before P5S details are.

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
I want to preface this thread by clarifying that none of this is confirmed. This is just all leaks from trusted sources, with more then likely truthful backgrounds.

So it all started with a photo making it's rounds round the internet of what seemed to be a POS system with a listing for Persona 5 for the Switch. A known and trusted leaker on twitter researching into it more and finding out that it is in fact apparently real.

proxy.png

So, this was apparently "confirmed" to be on Best Buy's servers. A bit later, 2 more games where found as listings in the system as well.

Metroid Prime Triology:
D3MV05rUIAIRqyZ.jpg

aaaaaaand

Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past:
D3MXWyDUEAEM03F.jpg

Yup, you read that right. ALTTP.

So, what you think about this? None of it is *that* suprising, especially the first 2. Persona also has a website that came out a couple days ago which could relate: https://p5s.jp/ as well as the new edition that was semi-announced which more details for it will come out the day before P5S details are.
We already knew about a link to the past, but those other ones are really interesting :eek:

We already knew about a link to the past, but those other ones are really interesting :eek:

I think you're thinking about Link's awakening. ALTTP hasn't ever been mentioned to my knowledge about the switch.

I think you're thinking about Link's awakening. ALTTP hasn't ever been mentioned to my knowledge about the switch.
Oh yeah, you’re right :eek:

Reactions: 28142
I'm def getting Persona 5 on release :eyes2: I just hope April 25th is the release date and not an announcement saying it's in development. I need an RPG that would really pull me in while I wait for SMT 5.

I don't care about Metroid and Link :kermit:

Reactions: Samster, 28142 and AricAttack
Reactions: Marc
Dude we already got A Link to the Past on Game Boy Advance. Can't you just look for a used copy cheap? Persona 5!?! Meh that seems too lighthearted. Metroid Prime 4 yeah I'd love to see what it has to offer and hopefully doesn't have a connected story or one dependent on knowing other stuff. I might not get any of these but good to know. Hey you think there's gonna be a promo where you buy P5 and you get Joker as DLC free?

Persona 5!?! Meh that seems too lighthearted.

lol wait, did you just call persona lighthearted?

Maybe they got ALTTP confused with Links Awakening? :rotfl:

...Although if a remake for Switch was planned, it would be understandable.

Maybe they got ALTTP confused with Links Awakening? :rotfl:

...Although if a remake for Switch was planned, it would be understandable.

No these are PoS listings, meaning unique codes are given to each one in the backend that matches up with the barcodes and stock numbers etc for the product. The numbers are different for the 2 listings for the zelda games to my knowledge.

Persona 5!?! Meh that seems too lighthearted
of course, a game that have a teacher that abuses of his students, a mafia that ruin the lifes of innocent people, people with suicidal thoughts and corrupt politicans, thats VEEERY lighthearted
and thats only the horrors that the persona 5 group haves to battle againts( things that could happen to people in real life, only that they have supernatural powers to save themselves)
persona 4 also haves the party face more "personal" fears (like the possibility of being discriminated because of your sexuality or not being like "your gender should be")
and persona 3 its about death

also, i dont see why it sould be bad for a game to be lighthearted, in all the SMT series persona 4is the closest to being ligthearted but even then, there are some "dark stuff"

Last edited:
Back