Best console and controller u ever had!

• Thread starter KnighddDd
  • Start date
KnighddDd

KnighddDd

The True King Of Dreamland
Banned User
Kk please post the best controller u have ever seen and the best console for you: mine is my DK 64 N64 special edition jungle green with expansion pack ill put a pic of it and my best controller ever is not N64 mine is actually Gamecube because it feels great on ur hand the button layout is great and u can still use it with other games today :D also a pic of it down WIN_20150727_104127.JPG
GC CONTROLLER=

WIN_20150727_104220.JPG
post urs and hopefully a pic i just want to know :D

Reactions: 532
Best console I'd say... maybe PS2, it had a lot to offer back then and I really loved it.

Controller, X360 hands down. It's still my favourite and will remain my favourite for a while. i use it for PC gaming.

Reactions: 532 and KnighddDd
Best console I'd say... maybe PS2, it had a lot to offer back then and I really loved it.

Controller, X360 hands down. It's still my favourite and will remain my favourite for a while. i use it for PC gaming.
i use my GC 4 PC gaming the xbox360 is really great but my hands are big so they touch the battery thingy so it feels weird when i touch it they should make it 4 charging well they have a charging set but the battery container is still there .-.

Just get a plain wired controller, all the battery part isn't there ^^

Just get a plain wired controller, all the battery part isn't there ^^
oh i forgot about the wired! still my favorite button layout is GC

Best console to me is a tie between the ps1 and snes. Both have amazing libraries with some of the best games ever made on them. Best controller is hands down the Wii u pro controller, with the form of an x360 controller, symmetrical analog sticks of the ps controller, and Nintendo's godly dpad and buttons.

Best console is Nintendo 3ds xl for me but i reall love the senser motion gaming like x box360 it have best controller even it work with swing which obviously kinda great! But my best console is my blue 3ds xl for me I don't know may be because I can carry it with ease or due to its portability :p

Back