best dads in fire emblem awakening

• Thread starter atomic_ian
  • Start date
atomic_ian

atomic_ian

you gonna get rekt
Towns Folk
so i always have this issue that i don´t know which parents make the best son/daughter so i kinda want to ask you guys which pairings do you recomend to have the strongest children to make my lunatic file easier for me. also if you could include any other tips for lunatic regarding what characters are best for the file as well i would appreciate it too.

thanks in advance.

Well, I will say that, when doing Lunatic mode, Frederick is absolutely mandatory for the first five chapters--or whenever the outerrealm gates open. Giving him the Avatar's bronze sword and Virion's elixir is recommended, as well as pairing him with Chrom until then. I don't know if you have the EXP DLC pack (called EXPonential Growth) but, if you do have it, grind your characters until they are at a suitable level, which will most likely be relatively high until you can get and afford Master Seals.

Pairings are mostly up to personal preference. Because of Second Seal abuse, all your characters can end up capping their stats, anyway--both parents and children. You can pair who you want and it most likely wouldn't matter much in the end.

I can give a few suggestions, though. I would pair Chrom with Olivia, as Lucina benefits from the Speed and gets the Pegasus Knight class line for Galeforce and Inigo gets the benefits of being Chrom's child as Chrom is a good father. If you plan on using Sumia, you can pair her with Chrom instead of Olivia for a good Cynthia but in exchange for a slightly weaker Lucina. You can also pair her with Frederick for the good defense he provides her and he benefits from the speed she gives.

I hope that helped. Good luck with Lunatic, friend.

Reactions: atomic_ian
Well, I will say that, when doing Lunatic mode, Frederick is absolutely mandatory for the first five chapters--or whenever the outerrealm gates open. Giving him the Avatar's bronze sword and Virion's elixir is recommended, as well as pairing him with Chrom until then. I don't know if you have the EXP DLC pack (called EXPonential Growth) but, if you do have it, grind your characters until they are at a suitable level, which will most likely be relatively high until you can get and afford Master Seals.

Pairings are mostly up to personal preference. Because of Second Seal abuse, all your characters can end up capping their stats, anyway--both parents and children. You can pair who you want and it most likely wouldn't matter much in the end.

I can give a few suggestions, though. I would pair Chrom with Olivia, as Lucina benefits from the Speed and gets the Pegasus Knight class line for Galeforce and Inigo gets the benefits of being Chrom's child as Chrom is a good father. If you plan on using Sumia, you can pair her with Chrom instead of Olivia for a good Cynthia but in exchange for a slightly weaker Lucina. You can also pair her with Frederick for the good defense he provides her and he benefits from the speed she gives.

I hope that helped. Good luck with Lunatic, friend.
that´s actually very helpful, thanks for the tips. it never crossed my mind to give frederick the bronze sword to be honest, that will make the levels a bit easier. as for the children, that information will come in handy. thanks.

Fredrick is the best father for gerome. I know that

But in all seriousness, Donnel with Severa.

Back