Best Deoxys Nature, Moveset, etc?

• Thread starter JeffasaurusRex
  • Start date
JeffasaurusRex

JeffasaurusRex

Master Pokemon Breeder
Towns Folk
I'm going to catch Deoxys in Omega Ruby and need to know what nature, moveset, etc. it should have. Any ideas? (Btw I'm soft resetting for a shiny one! :)

I don't think you can soft reset one

The best Deoyxs would be the Attack from deoxys. It's fast and the main reason is because it has super high Atk AND Sp.atk.
So that means that you can have both Physical and Special moves. I would say get a Naive nature (+Speed, -Sp.Def) since he has really bad defenses. the moves you should give it should be Psycho Boost, Superpower, ice beam or shadow ball or thunderbolt. superpower is to take advantage of both super high atk stats. Superpower will lower you atk and defense(as if it matters). f your atk is lower your special atks will have no effect and will stay really high. Anyway that is my deoxys set. it's really good.

Thanks! I had already found a moveset, but I wasn't sure about it.

To me it is the speed one,it has good speed and attack and a reasonable defense as well as special defense and learns some wicked moves like Drain punch or night shade,psycho boost,extreme speed and recover(a good moveset for this form).Plus the design on this one looks cool so why wouldn't you want to pick this one and also the nature should be adamant(the best nature for most pokemon.

Deoxys-Defense @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Recover
- Taunt
- Knock Off/Night Shade
Spikes setup and good for bulkyness. Recover to regain HP to increase "life" Taunt to make sure Deoxys doesn't get statused and Knock Off to lose item or Night Shade for Set damage.

Back