Best Dragon Quest Series Game

• Thread starter kokoko
  • Start date
kokoko

kokoko

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
What do you think is the best dragon quest ds/3ds game?

I'd say Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 for the Nintendo DS, though I've played very little of it, the first few minutes I had with the game, it was amazing! I love the: graphics, battling style, and characters. The game seems like it had an amazing story behind it, and I wish I could of continue it. :)

I agree. I think Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker is a little bit simple and less difficult. Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 has more options and improved graphics. Do you think that 3ds versions will be in English?

well the only DQ series I played was XII, the sentinels in the sky. that one was dope though. well I supposed most people will say that as the best in the series.. along with 5 if im not mistaken

I will go with Dragon Quest Monsters : Joker 2 as well.

It is a really nice game even though I played it once.

If you ask me i played it several times and will play it again some time in the future. Monster combination are too many that cannot be done in one time

To me its Dragon Quest Monster Joker 1/2 it looks like a pokemon game , good graphics and is fun to play, also its the perfect dragon quest game for players who want to start their first time in contact with the series.

Have you tried other dragon quest games except joker and sentinel? Are they a little bit slow when walking on the map? I tried to play one or two but i could die from boredom

Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of Starry Skys. That game was amazing. So fun. Amazing adventure and graphics, touching storyline, fun post-game storyline (wifi needed to play with more post-game), and more. DQ9 SSS was one of the best games I have ever played. 9.25/10.

Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of Starry Skies. The game was amazing, single player. And even better since you could travel to your friend's "World." and help them continue their game from there. Grotto explorations with two-three friends is always fun once you've finished the game. Easily one of my favorite DS games.

Reactions: Heart
Tie between dragon quest III and dragon quest IX. Both were epic and had amazing gameplay and story. IX is all about post game,while IIi is about everything before the game ends. I love them both!

Back