Best eShop/Non-Retail 3DS Games?

• Thread starter TheDekuLegacy
  • Start date
TheDekuLegacy

TheDekuLegacy

Hero of Deku
Towns Folk
I've been looking to get some games (not Virtual Console) with a cheaper price than full retail games! I was wondering if you guys could just point out some 3DS eShop games, and why you like them =D.

Liberation maiden .good gameplay, i think this is the most best of the game that is not retail one.this is my opinion however , for what i like about this game is the graphic of course ..not so much control use ..and a very difficult boss to pass a stages.. A rate this game 4.5/5.0 overall ..give excited of fight in the air..I like it also because it giving challenging the player to overcame the situation in the game..

Reactions: 18
Liberation Maiden is a great game. It costs $8 on the eShop, and is both gameplay- and presentation-wise as good as any retail game - even better than a lot of them.

PicDun 2: Witch's Curse is great and underappreciated if you like first-person dungeon crawlers, but it is much easier than most of them.

Shovel Knight is a great platformer for only $15. It's a throwback to the old platformers and has some of the best video game music I've ever heard.

Azure striker is basically a new Megaman and is a hell of a lot of fun. It's also for $15 and I believe that the dlc is still free (not sure on this )

Phoenix Wright dual destinies is a full fledged 3D Phoenix Wright game for only $25, and often less with all the sales which it gets included in.

Finally you could try Shantae's curse. I personally haven't played it but it's supposed to be a lot of fun from what I've heard

Reactions: 18 and TheDekuLegacy
Platformer: Azure Striker Gunvolt might be too famous so I'll recommend Cave Story instead. Unique, non mainstream story for a platformer. $10 won't hurt.

For a lovely story: Attack of the Friday Monsters. I wrote the review in this site. $8 with nostalgic, Ghibli-like art and scenario.

@Spinnerweb hey I forgot what underappreciated game you recommend to me. Is that PicDun2?

Reactions: 18
@Spinnerweb hey I forgot what underappreciated game you recommend to me. Is that PicDun2?
I believe it's PicDun 2, yes, because it's a dungeon crawler :D

Reactions: dwikrid
Back