Best external hard drives to get for a reasonble price?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Yeah... After the xenoblade chronicles x data packs, I pretty much only have 500mb left in my wii u. I want to get an external hard drive at the very least of 500 gb. When I look online, they range from around 70 dollars, which is way too expensive for me. I want something that is compatible with my wii u but also a reasonable price.

What External hard drives do you guys recommend?

Well if you're looking for THAT much space then you should beware that it doesn't really come cheap. (Plus downloading Xenoblade was bound to eat more space than it deserves). I know BestBuy has some 500GB drives for around $50, and if you can find it cheaper anywhere online they will Price Match it for you as well, so if you're willing to pay $50 then that's an offer for you!

More information about that hard drive here. They have quite a few for around $50 so be sure to look around!

Reactions: Marc
If you downloaded the game of Xenoblade from the eshop, RIP you. But seriously, local stores should have some. Make sure you get them with a Y connector (type of connector they use for the GameCube adapter)

If you want it to be cheaper you could consider buying two external hard drives with half the size each. It is bound to be cheaper that way, though a little less charming.

Yeah I think I may need to invest in an external HDD too. any good recommendations?

Back