Best FAKE Mega Evolution!

• Thread starter nathan11paw
  • Start date

What Legendary Pokemon should get a Mega Evolution?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nathan11paw

nathan11paw

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Hey guys! Since Pokemon ORAS was released (and even before), there have been many rumors about whether we will get an XY sequel or Generation 7. The generation 7 rumor is Pokemon Plus and Pokemon Minus. If these turn out to be true, then we will ABSOLutely (that pun tho) get more Mega Evolutions and maybe even new Mega Legendaries, so I've decided to make a poll to see which Legendary Pokemon you guys think should get Mega Evolutions! Choose from the ones listed. Also, here are the supposed Legendaries for Plus and Minus respectively:
pokemon_plus_shi_foo_lion_legendary_by_phatmon66-d726zzt.png
pokemon_minus_hurricane_legendary_by_phatmon66-d726x52.png

Please don't make the same post twice...

BTW, whichever Legendaries get the most votes, I will make sprites for their fake Mega Evolutions and post them! :)

sorry i had messed it up the first time

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don't think legendaries should get mega evolutions since they are to OP already. Personally I think Flygon deserves a mega evolution more than any legendary here.

Reactions: Mikaya
i guess you're right i do want a mega Flygon

I agree that legendaries probably shouldn't get mega evolutions. ( not a fan of mega mewtwo X and Y as it is ). There are so many other pokemon that need a mega evo. Personally I think Jinx, Tauros, Raichu and Flygon should get one.

I think that HO-OH should get a mega evolution that would be cool, and if it does a special ability to to be hurt by water type moves ;)

Seeing the swords f justice get a mega evolution would be awesome because they aren't really "mercenaries" but just extremely rare pokemon.

I think... That eevee and its evolutions should have mega....

Ok, first of all I want to say sorry that it's taken me so long. I've been really busy with family for the holidays, but now I'm back. The winners are The Kanto Birds and the Kalos Life Cycle Trio with 5 votes each, so expect a post from me within a few hours to a day from me posting the sprites! :)

I guess it would be the kanto birds. They will look awesome with mega evolutions. The kalos legendaries mega evolutions will be cool too. I guess all 3 should have 2 mega evolutions each (x and y) Imagine a mega Xerneas y and a mega yveltal x!! lol:):))):)

I guess it would be the kanto birds. They will look awesome with mega evolutions. The kalos legendaries mega evolutions will be cool too. I guess all 3 should have 2 mega evolutions each (x and y) Imagine a mega Xerneas y and a mega yveltal x!! lol:):))):)
yeah mega Xerneas y and yveltal x would be weird but could be really cool too

Back