Fantasy Life Best First Three Lives - Fantasy Life

• Thread starter CherryButt
  • Start date
CherryButt

CherryButt

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I am looking best combination of the first three lives to pick from. Currently, I am a alchemist and I am wondering which next two classes I should chose. Post your own personal first three lives. These class should be supporting each other.

I'd go for Woodcutter and Magician for your next lifes, if you want them to complete each other, this would be perfect. I don't quite remember what mines were though...!

I think you should go for Wizard then Miner. The Wizard is a Combat life so you will need that. The miner life can help you find rare stones you need for alchemist. Personally I started off with Paladin as a Combat life, then Blacksmith to make my Paladins wepons and Armor and finnaly Carpenter so I can make Dosh by selling Furniture.

I would definitely say the miner because of the reason that you first started with the alchemist , then the miner would be quite superior . As that one is what I would recommend for the second life . Third life choose the Magician because in doing so it is very helpful .

As personal I like the Hunter alot :D

Woodcutter is also needed for some potions!

Definitely start with either Wizard or Paladin. They're very quick to level in. If you're becoming a Paladin, go for combo Miner and Blacksmith to craft weapons and armor. Wizard should be paired with Alchemist and Woodcutter. Of course you can get clothes/armor with the codes system in the post office in Castiel. Codes can be found online, just make sure you get the correct codes for your region. Woodcutter is crucial for Carpenter, which is required to get better wands. Alchemists of course for SP and Health potions.

Just don't do what I did when I first started playing; choose the Angler life as your main life.

Well, the way I did mine was I first became a Mercenary. After I got to a certain point in that Life, I became both a Blacksmith and a Miner. After that it became an all out battle between Lifes. All in the same day I became an Alchemist, a Wizard, a Carpender, and a Woodcutter. Believe it or not, this actually worked out for me, although I don't do anything with the Alchemist Life anymore. Hope this helps!

Back