Best gaming achievement has a little kid(5-9)

• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
Well i need to think up 4 topics in 6 days so here is one of my ideas my best gaming achievement has a little kid(5-9) so let's get to it :3 Well my best gaming achievement has a kid is probably keeping all my units alive in Fire Emblem Blazing Sword and using them all(until you only can promote a few) I think it was pretty amazing that i kept all units alive since now i think it is really hard to keep all of them alive(I always reset if an unit die) an other achievement i thought was pretty amazing was 100# a game i can't really remember what the game is called but it was like a 2d side scroller of the movie brother bear( think that's what it's called I'm not so sure) This was the ''achievement'' that made me think of this topic has a thread :) Let me know some of your awesome or best achivement has a little kid it would be cool to see some of your guys best achivements has a kid! Sorry for bad english!

My best gaming achievement would be a 100% perfect file on Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door when I was 8. I to this day still have that file just for nostalgia. Now I just speedrun it for the fun of it and to find new ways to enjoy the game. FLAVIO%%%%%%%! I didn't seriously think I would beat Bonetail but I did! Other than that completing the original Paper Mario to perfection as well (I really love Paper Mario). Other than that the only big achievement I remember is completing Pokemon Red because it is the one game I can say I beat that none of my friends have. It is usually a competition with us so I'm indeed quite proud.

Reactions: V_Weeb
I think my best achievement in that age range was finally beating Kingdom Hearts by myself.

I was scared of a lot of things, and the bosses in Kingdom Hearts got me the most upset. So, for the majority of the game, I had my Dad beat the bosses out of fear than frustration. Then, I learned about abilities and practiced some, and I was finally able to beat Kingdom Hearts start-to-finish all by myself.

Yeah. And then I went and beat Sephiroth by myself. :)

My best achievement as a little kid was probably when I 100% completed the original Kirby Super Star on the SNES. I even went back years later and 100% completed Kirby Super Star Ultra on the DS, just to see if I could do it again, and the reward was much better ( a full mini movie).

Back