Best horror games for the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Alright, lay the names of the best horror games for the Nintendo Switch in this topic so we can all challenge ourselves to see how scary a game can be on a Nintendo console.

I haven't really heard much about horror games on Nintendo systems besides Fatal Frame but I'm not sure if it has or will get a Nintendo Switch version.

Alright, lay the names of the best horror games for the Nintendo Switch in this topic so we can all challenge ourselves to see how scary a game can be on a Nintendo console.

I haven't really heard much about horror games on Nintendo systems besides Fatal Frame but I'm not sure if it has or will get a Nintendo Switch version.
Remember slenderman on the Wii u

I think Layers of fear is on Switch. That's a decent game.

Since it's Halloween, I'm bringing this back up in case any of you have more horror games you'd like to mention.

Two I've seen are:

Alien: Isolation
Friday the 13th: The Game - Ultimate Slasher

There's this game i got for like 99 cents, originally $5, got it on sale, but boy is it kinda scary! It's called Phantaruk, and you have to escape this infected alien dude, but there's a catch. You can't fight, only hide, and he's always walking around and stalking you. You're also infected, and you have to find stimpacks across the level to reduce the infection, stimpack are also really hard to find. There's a timer on your watch that shows how much time you have left before your infected, and its gameover. Gameovr also wen u get caught by Phantaruk. the story is also interesting, even tho im only on lvl 2 XD

Dead by Daylight? Haven't played it but I think I should mention it.

Yoshi’s crafted world is pure nightmare fuel...

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
I've heard Mad Father recently got ported to the Switch. I've heard a lot of great things about that game. Other than that, Tamashii looks pretty good, but I have yet to play either. I intended to play Mad Father at some point but still haven't got round to it.

i forgot to mention, Dark Veer is a pretty good horror game. Its like FNAF, but it has a endless mode, pretty fun and really good jumpscares.

Hollow is another scary horror game, tho reviews are kinda bad. Reviews are kinda bad because of a few minor mistakes, like a kick action that people say does absolutely nothing. Here's the thing, you are a space miner, wakes up in a empty ship, and have to escape. It's a survival horror, where you have to find ammo (which is really scarce) and exit the facility. I'm only like an hour into the game, but it has very creepy vibe. There are these humanoids chasing after you, and when you first start you have no weapon. You just have a kick. The kick is kinda useless, as it doesn't do any damage to the enemy, but it knocks them down for a few seconds, leaving you time to escape from them. There is a sprint, but the sprint is more like a "fast-walk" lol. You also have a map, but the map is a holographic map which is cool, but gets annoying fast. Once you open it up, you have to look down to see it. Those are the only reasons why it has a bad review, a "useless kick", a "fast walk: instead of sprint, and a annoying holographic map. To me tho, it's not bad. The kick is ok, i can survive that, and the map is ok to. I do wish tho they had an actual sprint!

Back