Best Indie Game I've ever played (3DS)

• Thread starter Julian916
  • Start date
Julian916

Julian916

Towns Folk
I have played certain types of indie games for a while and most indie games are either difficult(which I like hard games like VVVVVV) or really crappy ones that I played recently,however there's an exception.One of my favorite indie games I played on my 3ds is well known as:Shovel Knight.The reason I do really ADORE playing Shovel Knight because not only is a successful indie game on Kickstarter and on Steam,rather the best on consoles (including 3ds).I also really adore that Shovel Knight is like packaged into many games as if it was MegaMan and DuckTales. The over difficulty is like any MegeMan games but more challenging.Not only that it has so many replay value and with the addition of a Shovel Knight amino and a free DLC. Overall,this is by far the best indie game I've ever played! What's your favorite indie game(on the 3ds)?

I'm not sure if it counts as an indie game, but by far my favorite 3ds game is Fantasy Life. It's not that hard at most parts, but it is charming, fun, has an amazing story that gets even better with Origin Island, and a ton of replay value. Again, I'm not sure if it's really an indie game, but it is amazing and worth every penny.

Reactions: Julian916
I've played shovel knight before and i absolutely love it! I love how its like a old 2d game that would be on the nes or snes, I really love 32 bit styled games, There actually one of my favorites! I haven't used the amiibo yet and with how my friends doing irl im not sure if ill be able to replay shovel knight again.
And before i finish this have you tried using the cheat codes!?!? There totally awesome!

Reactions: Julian916
Back