Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jojolion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk
Recently, I managed to acquire Volumes 1-3 in the recent English prints of Part 2 Battle Tendency. And I have to say, it's an amazing read. I like Joseph as a main Shonen protagonist, and I have seen bits of him in Stardust Crusaders, and he's not bad, but he was better in Battle Tendency. Currently, I'm watching Diamond is Unbreakable, and it's a unique part to me since it takes place in one area throughout the whole story, not traveling around the world.

The villain there is great, I heard he was based off real serial killers back in the 70s and 80s. So Josuke, the protagonist, instead of wanting to save the world, his will to stop him is more personal, because he just wants to protect his town, because and of the day, that's where he sleeps. From what I heard, Diamond is Unbreakable has a mixed reception toward Jojo fans. But I have heard there is a definite best part.

I saw this recent fan made trailer for Part 7, Steel Ball Run, which I have observed, to critical reception, Araki's Magnum Opus. I will say, the trailer is really well made, and it does interest me to read Steel Ball Run, which I plan to do soon. So I'm excited to read that and Vento Aureo. I wouldn't call him my favorite, but to me, Giorno is one of the more interesting Jojos.

So, which part of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is the best? Vote below and give a reason why.

I can only say what I've seen from the anime (parts 1-4) and my choice would be Part 2. Joseph is my favorite protagonist of the JOJO franchise by far because this guy is just so... sassy and fun to watch. It also should the many more usages of Hamon and how there is a limit so people who can use it aren't just OP.

Yeah, I would say Joseph is best Jojo in my opinion. Though I wouldn't say Battle Tendency is the best part, I'm not saying it's bad, it's great, but Araki improved so much it's just Battle Tendency is underwhelming compared to other parts. But despite that, Joseph was a great protagonist, and I also liked Caesar's character arc throughout the part. I'm sad that when Joseph came back for Stardust Crusaders, he didn't really get a cool Stand. I also missed him using Hamon and his signature "Your next line is..." except for one time. I'm not saying Hermit Purple is a bad Stand, but it's not the best in combat and I feel its capabilities are not interesting. But if Joseph actually got a good Stand, he'd the main protagonist instead of Jotaro, so its understandable.

By the way, here's a fanmade trailer I found for Steel Ball Run. It has me interested and I plan on reading it soon.

part 2 for me

because josph is one of my favorite characters besides jojo

because josph is one of my favorite characters besides jojo
Joseph is Jojo. Every protagonist of each part is technically Jojo.
Jonathan Joestar is Jojo.
Joseph is Jojo.
Jotaro Kujo is Jojo. You get the point.
Every main character is Jojo.

Back