Mario Kart Best Kart Combination for Luigi in Online Play (Mario Kart 7)

• Thread starter JeffasaurusRex
  • Start date
JeffasaurusRex

JeffasaurusRex

Master Pokemon Breeder
Towns Folk
I need help making a kart combination. I just started playing Mario Kart again and have no idea what to do.

I think that I like to use the combination of the Barrel Train and Roller and Swooper for Luigi and similarly to other characters . This style gives me some decent speed as well as nice handling and acceleration , though it's quite light .

I also do believe that kart customization is to be for your own liking :p It was that same reason it's there in my opinion so depending on how you like to play , you can find your own combination :p

Thanks! :D I tried it and I like it a lot! I think I used to use something similar to this.

Well it depends if you are going against Computer then you should go all out on acceleration and in a match with real people go for speed but weight can help you go off road more so that is something to consider. I think you should play around and find what works best for you but I say B-Dasher, Slick tires, and para glider

This seems like a pretty good kart combo for Luigi. The combo consists of the B Dasher, Roller, and Beast Glider. If you're all about both speed and Acceleration (like me), this combo keeps the two stats equal, so you can easily recover from a blue shell in first place and keep moderate speed.

zlCfzTSbWSwcMFvmJH

that seems pretty smart to me actually

I would choose a simple kart, like the one I always use:

Pipe Frame, Wood, Paraglider

zlCfzTTZZY0GG3D9Oe

By the way, is it true that a DLC Pack is coming for Mario Kart 7? I haven't got a clue!

I try the B-Dasher and Slick wheels. It can be tricky to control sometimes but its very helpful with the speed and traction. I raced with Luigi using this combination and it helps me a lot. I risk using this in online multiplayer and I mostly get between third and second (sometimes fourth place). I never really tried this combination when playing with my friends because most of them are really good at Mario Kart 7 but its okay.

Back