Mario Kart Best Kart Setup in Mario Kart 7

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It's possible to modify your Kart in Mario Kart 7. For example, you can change the kart's body, its wheels, and its glider. What do you think is the best Kart setup in Mario Kart 7?

Reactions: ErixSan
For me I just use Paraglider, anything that gives good handling and acceleration for tricky, wavy courses. So basically Sponge wheels, Egg kart.

Reactions: Chief
Metal Mario driving the B-Dasher with Red Wheels and Peach's Parasol is the best kart combination in no item races. But I'm not so sure what is the best combination for item races...

I like using B-Dasher with Mushroom and Paraglider
My Best one is Train with roller or Egg with Roller and Paraglider

Reactions: jandkas
For battling i use shy guy with egg kart and the little tiny whaeels and whatever glider,for racing i use Shy guy-b dasher and red monster

Yeah, Metal Mario, B-Dasher, Red Wheels, and Peach's Parasol is the best combination for no item races. But I think Daisy, B-Dasher, Red Wheels, and Peach's Parasol is the best combination for item races, as this combination is strong in both acceleration and speed.

Reactions: jandkas
Metal Mario driving the B-Dasher with Red Wheels and Peach's Parasol is the best kart combination in no item races. But I'm not so sure what is the best combination for item races...
Actually, Red Monster are best for item races. Use Slick Wheels on no item races.

My setup is the best. Remind me to post it on here or post it yourself after the Big Race(s).

I think Metal Mario + B Dasher + Slick Wheels + Paraglider is good for most courses since that extra speed really helps you jump ahead and stay on top. However, some courses require sharp turns which the above setup is not too good at doing. You could either change the tires in the above set to standard wheels or you can roll with a set like this: Yoshi + Soda Jet + Wooden Wheels + Paraglider. It really comes down to personal preference and playstyle I guess.

There is no best set up really. There are sets that will make you go faster, but these will often be slow in off-track driving (for shortcuts), underwater driving, or gliding. When all I need is speed and acceleration, I go for Koopa/Zucchini/Slick Tires/Super Glider. If I need more flexibility I go with Yoshi/Soda Jet/Red Monster/Flower Glider.

Daisy/Peach/Yoshi+Egg 1+Wood+Any Glider is best for Cheep Cheep Lagoon and Wario Shipyard.

Metal Mario+B-Dasher+Monters/Red Monsters/Any Glider for all other tracks, statistically speaking.

Back