Best Licensed Game on a Nintendo console

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk
So what do you think is the best licensed game on a Nintendo console? Say in the comments below. My favorites are TMNT: Turtles in Time for SNES; Up the Video Game for DS; and Ducktales for NES

Well best licenced game of nintendo company till is each and every pokemon game they had made for us. pokemon 6 genration is best pokemon playing every i am playing pokemon like from 2006 and i got in pokemon competitive battling like about 5 to 6 month ago ,but till pokemon genration 3 i don't like pokemon that much that as much as i do now actually 4 genration attract me towards pokemon gaming (best game everrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!! :))
That's a first party game. A licensed game is a video game based off an already existing franchise. For example: a TV show, anime, or movie.

This game is a guilty pleasure of mine as like to call it,since the movie it was based on wasn't all that great,and that is G-Force on the Wii.
You could easily argue that secret agent spy guineapigs working for the government is the stupidiest idea that ever came from Disney,and in reality,the movie itself is rather stupid for the most part.The game itself though,if you can ignore the awkward concept,is pretty solid and fun.It does have that spy vibe with some nice tension and equipment and upgrades to progress in gameplay,and the levels are huge and decent enough for the game.Though,I was sort of skeptical about why they didn't include an option to return to past levels,because some of these levels are pretty good for the genre it belongs to.Also,the game seems to take itself more seriously than the movie,without a lot of fart jokes here and there,and more focused on the action and objective to destroy the Saber network before it takes domain worldwide with false expectation. :p

I would have to say Deal or No Deal for the DS. I don't know how many have played this game, but basically there are 28 briefcases with different amounts of money written inside ranging from a penny to a million dollars. In the beginning you choose a case to keep with you and them pick other cases to eliminate. In the end you can trade your case or keep it, and you get how ever muck money is in it. I always liked to play this game just whenever. When I was younger I thought that I actually got the money I won from the game, but sadly that wasn't true. :(

I wouldn't say this is the best licensed game on a Nintendo device, but I like this game. It's Family Feud for the wii. I thought it was always funny when you give a correct answer, but it's wrong or put an odd one but is correct. I always laugh my head off when I play this game with my friends and family.

I think that the best licensed game on any Nintendo console would have to be the all time classic, fan-favorite NES game, DuckTales. As one of the most successful kid's shows of the 1980s, it was no surprise that it would get a video game. What did come as a surprise, however, was just how good the game was.

Back