Fantasy Life Best life for EXP in Fantasy Life?

• Thread starter cheners
  • Start date
cheners

cheners

Not so hardcore gamer
Towns Folk
I have just got fantasy life, and I was wondering what the best life was for levelling up fast?
I have no preference on the type of life.

Well, I haven't got Fantasy Life, but I'm planning to get it and have also seen a quit a bit of gameplay vids online showcasing each life. It really depends what your style is. According to what I've seen, it doesn't matter what life you choose because they are all located in the same world/place and the monsters are the same. So if I were you, I would just go with what I would enjoy playing as.

Reactions: cheners and Marc
According to what I've seen, it doesn't matter what life you choose because they are all located in the same world/place and the monsters are the same.
^ This.

There are weapons/armor that you can equip to give you more experience for defeating monsters or crafting gear. Other than that, the monsters/crafting give the same EXP. I remember leveling up fast by increasing my rank in all of the crafting lives but that is to be expected since you're basically making a lot of items while gaining EXP for each created.

When you combine all the crafting lives leveling with the regular combat gameplay, you should jump drastically in levels.

Reactions: cheners
Well,like mentioned many times,theres no best live
BUT the easiest way is doing many lives at a time
Well,Id say take a Life through that you can get Material
Take a fighiting Live and get a Crafting Live

Well, I started with Paladin to get a sword and go beating monsters from the start.
There are "boring" Lifes with less action. I prefer the ones that make you go hunting/exploring and all :)

Thanks for all the info guys, I think I'm going to start as a hunter/paladin and then change my life to a crafting one, then alternate between the two and then start adding more lives as I go on, probably a collector life next :)

All the lifes help in some way i started out as a carpenter then changed my life once it hit expert and kept going plus crafted high weapons and armor to help me out. The other thing that helps is the gifts you can redeem for from the fairy!

Hope you have fun with fantasy life as much as i do... its very addicting for me O.O

Just a tip though, make sure to pick up each gathering life, even if you don't rank them. This way you'll never have to pass on ore or trees you see around, it's easy EXP and you'll have more materials for your crafting lifes later on. Seriously, pick them up!

Back