Best Multiplayer game for 3DS??

• Thread starter Minipuffball
  • Start date
Minipuffball

Minipuffball

Go Big or go home
Towns Folk
So me and my brother want to play together in the 3DS, but we don't know what game to buy. We've searched for so long but all the games seem so boring, so I'm hoping to get some of your opinions of what is the best Multiplayer game to you guys XD Hurry because 4th of July is tomorrow and that means a possible big discount ^_^ If someone suggests to me a game that I like and buy I will give them 2 PC so POST POST POST!!! I know it's not a lot but it's some easy money you can earn

(Already have Super Smash Bros 4, it's amazing ;))

If action-horror is your thing, Resident Evil: Revelations would do well for you.
Raid mode is great and the servers work well so there isn't the horrible lag some other 3DS games have. The multiplayer is much, much less active now but you'll always be able to find one or two people to join; if you set a time to play with a friend that's even better.

The multiplayer does glitch occasionally (rarely, so don't worry too much), forcing you to restart the stage, but for the most part it's lag-free and great.

I think the second best (next to smash) would be Mario Kart 7. It's a fun racing game, and a lot of people play it here so you can enjoy lots of multiplayer racing action. I also think Kid Icarus Uprising is really fun for muliplayer, in Light vs Dark mode where you play on teams and whoever gets the most points win. More suggestion? Try Pokemon, we have lots of heated battles here, ask @PalD2 @Faizesheif, or @video games XD. That's probably my top 3 (4 inculding smash) so I think those would be some considerable options.

probably if you're into Monster Hunter that is another good game

Well, the games I would recomend would be Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for some good Co-op. Another good game would be Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Because Pokemon X and Y don't have as many features). If you like to play together with your own little worlds and take care of it, Animal Crossing: New Leaf is a pretty good title; it may not be all that exciting, but its fun (and addictive). In the racing Genre, I would recomend Asphalt 3D, because it's awesome game, (Also, it's pretty cheap. I bought mine for $20 not on sale). Another good racing game would be Mariokart 7 because it's mariokart, nuf said) Lastly, a game that I haven't actualy played but looks good with some competitive multiplayer is Star Fox 64 3D.

If you own Smash, here's a couple.

Monster Hunter 4 Ulitmate
This game is a blast. Me and ny brother got it day of release and had a blast playing together! It's very fun, one of the best multi player game for 3DS by far. Not mentioning multiplayer, the game is AWESOME! Fighting huge monsters, making sick equipment, it's so much fun.

Mario Kart 7.

This game is a lot of fun to play online. I mean, non-stop playing gets boring and ragey, but it's still fun.

I was gonna say Animal Crossing, but that game gets boring!

Besides smash, I recommend Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Other people already mentioned why though, so I'll instead talk about other good multiplayer games. Firstly, Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D. If you've ever play The Mercenaries mode from last RE games (not to be confused with Mercenary mode), you know what to expect. It's a survival mode basically, with a time limit that's constantly ticking down. You can earn more time by meleeing enemies and smashing time crystals. However, this is expanded to a full game, with missions that can be played coop. It's fun, but I recommend Revelations over The Mercenaries 3D. As spinny mentioned, it has an addictive coop mode called Raid Mode, where you're playing missions that have been taken from the main campaign, but altered some. You level up characters, get randomized loot, deal with special enemies, etc etc. In a weird way, it's like the RPG elements from borderlands, but with Resident Evil. Then there's Fantasy Life, which can be played coop. It's an addictive little game, but beware, because if you buy the origin islands DLC, you can't play with people who don't have it, and vice versa. There's also Kid Icarus: Uprising, which has a more traditional multiplayer mode where two teams fight each other with guns and swords, until enough people die on one team that a bar fills up. Once the bar is filled, the next person to die becomes Pit, or Dark Pit depending on the team. Then you have to take out the enemy team's pit to win, but they're powered up so it's harder to do. It's really fun ^.^ Finally, I recommend New Super Mario Bros 2. You can play coop with a friend similarly to how people play multiplayer on new super mario bros wii, except this one is just too player. You can also exchange ghost times for the addictive coin rush mode. There's other games I could mention, but this is already big, so I'll stop here

TL;DR: I recommend monster hunter 4 ultimate, super smash bros for 3ds, fantasy life, resident evil the mercenaries 3d, resident evil revelations, kid icarus uprising, new super Mario bros 2

So me and my brother want to play together in the 3DS, but we don't know what game to buy. We've searched for so long but all the games seem so boring, so I'm hoping to get some of your opinions of what is the best Multiplayer game to you guys XD Hurry because 4th of July is tomorrow and that means a possible big discount ^_^ If someone suggests to me a game that I like and buy I will give them 2 PC so POST POST POST!!! I know it's not a lot but it's some easy money you can earn

(Already have Super Smash Bros 4, it's amazing ;))
Love a Racing game? try Mario Kart 7
Love Fighting game? Try Smash or Street Fighter 4 (3DS)
Love Co-op? Try Animal Crossing New Leaf
Love Destroying Monsters with friends? Try Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Love Turn based Pokemon matches? Try Pokemon X,Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Saphire
Love Sports? Try Mario Golf World Tour or Mario Tennis Open
Love Luigi? Try his Mansion Dark Moon multiplayer
Love team-based matches? Try Kid Icarus Uprising
That's all i got :)

A good multiplayer game is street fighter for 3ds. I think that you can do ds download play and you can also play online with other people. Another good one is mario kart 7. You can race against your friends on it. Another multiplayer game is new super mario bros 2. You can play levels with each other and complete them.

Back