Best NES game EVAR IN DA WORLD

• Thread starter KnighddDd
  • Start date
KnighddDd

KnighddDd

The True King Of Dreamland
Banned User
Ok so many here have NES am i right? no? hmmm.... well if u have played NES game then post ur favorite mine is Mayro 3 it introduced many new power-ups and mechanics to mayro franchise in that time so i see it as the best NES game whch was innovative and created some power-ups we even seee and love today

Mine is any game in the Mega Man series. Each game had better things you can do. For back then, I think it was amazing that Mega Man can jump, shoot, slide, climb ladders, charge his blaster, and change his weapon whenever you want. Although some features I listed, he can only do in later games. Overall, I love the original Mega Man games. It upsets me they moved on to Mega Man X, .EXE, and Legacy series. I only like the short, chubby cheek Mega Man from the original series. I also like all the pretty big levels in each game and how you can pick what level is next. It's so cool!

Reactions: dwikrid and KnighddDd
In statistics it's Mario/Duck Hunt because it sold the most like the way Wii Sports got to be the bestselling game in the Nintendo franchise. Personally it has to be Joy Mech Fight because it is so well made, it's the best most balanced Smash Bros. for the NES and what's better is it's official even though it may be late in the Famicom's history it hold's up the same way Mega Man does but I find it in my opinion more enjoyable. It's like Nintendo's version of Mega Man in terms of a story but with multiplayer.

Reactions: MicroJohn
Mine would be Castlevania or Ninja Gaiden. These games are extremely hard and very good at the same time. These games have the same factor of getting knocked back, which can be a big problem in most of the game. Ninja Gaiden has some very fast paced action while Castlevania sticks to a traditional sidescroller with exciting boss battles.

At first glance, I never thought that I'd like The Legend of Zelda, but when I played it, it was really fun to explore the whole overworld with any order. It was confusing at first since I ended up going to the harder dungeons first by accident and I kept dying, but still it's something worth trying :3

Back