• Start date

Best Portable Nintendo Console

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wikstrom

Wikstrom

Legendary Soldier
Towns Folk
Now your playing with power. Portable Power!

Okay... I love those commercial!

Pick your favorite Portable Nintendo Console! I have made a home console poll to... Find that!

Well the 3DS sorta is cheating being able to play GBA games with the Ambassador's Program, but yeah with the most quality in their games and best online multiplayer ever the winner is the 3DS. Pokemon, Smash, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, etc. all on a portable device which is saying something.

Well the 3ds to me is more portable because it has some awesome 3ds games which you can play as well as ds and Gameboy games and plus you can download games from the e-shop and has a lot of quality features for a portable device.

The GBA is a close second, but I think that the 3DS actually is the best console Nintendo have made so far. It's got lots of great games, is sleek and cool, has a nice interface, has become almost completely bug-less over time (it was kinda buggy in the beginning, but the updates fixed that), and it helped me find this site, the greatest site of all. :cat:

3ds is by far the best portable console because of all the awesome games it has(Pokemon, Mario). I also really like the eshop.

All of them up from the gba to the 3ds IMO

Gameboy, Gameboy advance and DS got nothing on the 3ds. The 3ds is the best portable console ever, because it got 3d Graphics, many great games, and it is overall a great system. But you cant actually compare the systems, because the Technology in the 3ds is much more Advanced than in the gb.

I chose Gameboy, just because of this game alone.
61K289JB45L._SX342_.jpg

3DS for me. It has an impressive library of games, most of which make good use of the 3D. It did really well in terms in sales, and I think most gamers actually own one nowadays. Some of the best franchises made it to the console, with improved graphics and features (such as online play).

New 3ds by far
Best power of any portable gaming console not to mention the huge jump it took from the standard nintendo hand
Helds with not just one but two circle pads and two pairs of l and R buttons.

I'd say New 3DS as well. I can't wait to see the new games they will make with it, I'm sort of excited.

kind of an unfair question if you ask me with the backwards compatibility and the eshop(which sells preDS games) the New 3DS has the largest library (since it can play all DS games regardless of generation as well)

As well with the internet you no longer need friends to play multiplayer (no this doesn't make people antisocial just i know no one who plays Nintendo)

Its almost like comparing a 90's PC with one that came out a few month ago

But the e-shop doesn't have many games... GBA? SNES? They had awesome games that are not available in the e-shop. The DS could read the GBA games, so that's a plus.

It's not totally unfair.

3ds because it has good and cool graphics and it is awesome to play on the go. And is better than the other ds'

3ds' because its the latest nintendo potable console and i love the idea of 3d effect and all the featured software!!!
(i wish that nintendo make a 2nd thumbpad before)and Ds is my 2nd best portable gaming console,it can play
ds games and your previous gameboy cartridges.

I would say every thing that has DS in it , which is Dual Screen , so I say the DS , the DS Lite , the Dsi ,and the 3ds , including all the XL versions of them , Dsi XL and the New 3ds XL . So far I would say that all the DS systems performed a remarkable part in gaming history and it is fun to look back . There were so many memorable games for all the systems including other good features . Love the DS :)

I would have to say that my 3ds XL is my most portable system right now. I had a DSi and gba SP, which were smaller but outdated. I have these perfect pairs of jeans when the 3ds XL fits just right and I carry it around with me everywhere.

My favorite Nintendo portable-only console would have to be the DS series, or more specifically the 3DS. This was really the first Nintendo handheld to provide modern-looking graphics on a portable system, a system that also received some of Nintendo's best games of the decade.

Back