Best Nintenpedia Rivalries?

• Thread starter Duffy
  • Start date
Duffy

Duffy

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I was thinking, and this one was pretty far out there. Well, maybe too far out there. Pretty dang very far out there but here me out.

Personally I think the best rivalry (in name) is @Eevee and @ShinyEevee . I mean which is better, a Shiny Eevee or regular Eevee? The lifelong debate between shinies and nonshinies, etc. Personally I think Shiny Eevees look really cool, all silver and stuff, but also if I had to own one in real life I would get a regular Eevee because, I mean, how do you sleep when your Eevee is silver and shining all the time in the dark at night, lol. Although @ShinyEevee is a newer user, they already have over 150 posts sooooooo basically a seasoned Nintenpedian at this point.

If I had a Nintenpedia Rival, it would probably be @Samster123 just because of how we go back on forth on who has more EXP. (Speaking of which, I believe I just passed you, your move *wink face*).

So, with those examples down, who are the best Nintenpedia Rivals? And who is yours?

Reactions: Eevee, Samster and Mikaya
Reactions: AricAttack and Mikaya
Reactions: Mikaya
Have you ever played Pokemon?
Yeah, and usually I hate the rivalry :p

Reactions: AricAttack and Duffy
Personally I think the best rivalry (in name) is @Eevee and @ShinyEevee . I mean which is better, a Shiny Eevee or regular Eevee? The lifelong debate between shinies and nonshinies, etc. Personally I think Shiny Eevees look really cool, all silver and stuff, but also if I had to own one in real life I would get a regular Eevee because, I mean, how do you sleep when your Eevee is silver and shining all the time in the dark at night, lol. Although @ShinyEevee is a newer user, they already have over 150 posts sooooooo basically a seasoned Nintenpedian at this point.

#ShinyEeveesAreBetter

Reactions: Samster, Artisan, AricAttack and 2 others
Reactions: Samster
Oof, maybe I should make 3dsCollector my rival now. Also, #ShinyEeveesAreBetter

P.S. @3dsCollector I shall surpass you soon. :eyes2:

Reactions: Shiny and Duffy
Broken image ;-;

Oof, maybe I should make 3dsCollector my rival now. Also, #ShinyEeveesAreBetter

P.S. @3dsCollector I shall surpass you soon. :eyes2:

Yer on :)

Ouch im really feeling the love here everyone haha XD Although shiny eevees are special and look pretty cool i personally i original eevee better just based on the colors he has and like seeing pictures of the normal eevee more as i think they are usually more cute. but together they both look adorable and when separated they both still shine bright in their own ways.

It's hard for me to feel like i have a rival as i usually just like to get along with everyone or just be friends instead of fighting for something together. although after re appearing on pedia multiple times when i finally came back again and saw shiny eevee i originally thought oh cool a new eevee friend. but then when i noticed how much he has posted in just a week or two (even though im not a big poster) and how much everyone knew him and liked him i felt a bit of a rivalry haha. although it was more the feeling of "oh... i guess im replaced kind of thing. like i didn't really feel needed here anymore or wanted since this shiny eevee was the new eevee of pedia that everyone now knew and loved.

after a couple of days of thinking about it and wondering if i should bother returning to pedia and being a good friend to everyone again i eventually decided that it should be alright ill just become good friends with shiny eevee and hopefully start becoming friends with everyone again and him too. which so far i think is going pretty well. me and shiny eevee talk to each other and usually have a lot of fun when we in the shoutbox together. and i've been speaking to old and new members of pedia so it has been enjoyable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duffy and Shiny
I'm glad you're staying :)

Ouch im really feeling the love here everyone haha XD Although shiny eevees are special and look pretty cool i personally i original eevee better just based on the colors he has and like seeing pictures of the normal eevee more as i think they are usually more cute. but together they both look adorable and when separated they both still shine bright in their own ways.

It's hard for me to feel like i have a rival as i usually just like to get along with everyone or just be friends instead of fighting for something together. although after re appearing on pedia multiple times when i finally came back again and saw shiny eevee i originally thought oh cool a new eevee friend. but then when i noticed how much he has posted in just a week or two (even though im not a big poster) and how much everyone knew him and liked him i felt a bit of a rivalry haha. although it was more the feeling of "oh... i guess im replaced kind of thing. like i didn't really feel needed here anymore or wanted since this shiny eevee was the new eevee of pedia that everyone now knew and loved.

after a couple of days of thinking about it and wondering if i should bother returning to pedia and being a good friend to everyone again i eventually decided that it should be alright ill just become good friends with shiny eevee and hopefully start becoming friends with everyone again and him too. which so far i think is going pretty well. me and shiny eevee talk to each other and usually have a lot of fun when we in the shoutbox together. and i've been speaking to old and new members of pedia so it has been enjoyable.

Rivals can be friends too (like all the pokemon rivals... except gary maybe.). Me and @Samster123 are good friends (despite him re-taking the EXP lead :mad:). Often times rivals are just best friends (Like France and England at soccer).

Reactions: Eevee, Samster, AricAttack and 1 other person
Rivals can be friends too (like all the pokemon rivals... except gary maybe.). Me and @Samster123 are good friends (despite him re-taking the EXP lead :mad:). Often times rivals are just best friends (Like France and England at soccer).
That’s a very good way to put it. You and I are good friends, but it’s not like we hate each other to the bone. :panda:

Reactions: Eevee, AricAttack, Duffy and 1 other person
Me va @oshul if it’s based on user names

Reactions: Duffy
my rival is death because I keep escaping him

Reactions: Dowhat? and Duffy
Back