Best non-story activity in Zelda games

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps! P2.0 here with another topic thingy! About one of my favorite series: The Legend of Zelda. :artist:

The story is mostly the same: The land of Hyrule is threatened by a menacing evil, and it's up to a little boy clad in green ( sometimes teen, sometimes an adult ) named Link to save the day! *^* You meet allies, you meet Zelda ( or an incarnation of her ), you know the rest, right? :p
But before you do, there's a few things that you need to do first! :eek:

...Wellll, you don't necessarily have to, but it's fun to do, isn't? What I mean is, the side-quests! Or just playing around, lol. You don't NEED to fight the big bad monsters just yet, play around, help people, pet the good bork-bork! :D

So, er, my question is: What do you like doing in Zelda games that doesn't involve finishing the game?

Reactions: Samster
I think it's canon that Link is still fishing in OoT and never saved Zelda. I mean there's not that much to do in that game besides getting the ice arrows and saving Epona and doing that Biggoron Sword/Gold Skulltula sidequest that makes you travel the whole Hyrule Field to get so yeah Link's probably fishing or playing his Ocarina for fun.

In the NES game there's not much to do so my guess is he's bombing everyone's walls down.

And in the Four Swords Anniversary edition he's probably doing nothing because he has no friends.

Reactions: Kaynil and P2.0
I hated fishing in Twilight Princess. I don't know why, but I didn't enjoy it at all and I could never catch anything :(

My favorite thing to do is teleport to random towers in breath of the wild and just fly down to somewhere that looks interesting. It's relaxing and all of breath of the wild's world looks gorgeous.

Reactions: Kaynil and P2.0
Inserting my own thing in here, cuz why not? :p

One of my favorite activities to do is help Anju and Kafei and Romani and Cremia in Majora's Mask. \o/ The quest with Anju and Kafei cuz they're still trying to get together despite this misfortune that befell the groom. Plus I really like seeing Sakon get his socks rocked. >:0

The quest at Romani's Ranch cuz I actually used too be to scared to do it as a kid. :'D And poor Romani always used to get abducted by those aliens. ;-; Now I just go there to shoot em' down. Then finish up with aiding Cremia in delivering her shipment to the Milk Bar. \o/

Reactions: Kaynil
In Breath of the Wild, just walking around parts I don't usually go to is good enough for me.

One of my favorite activities to do is help Anju and Kafei and Romani and Cremia in Majora's Mask. \o/ The quest with Anju and Kafei cuz they're still trying to get together despite this misfortune that befell the groom. Plus I really like seeing Sakon get his socks rocked. >:0
Oh god yes

That’s probably my favorite side quest out of any side quests in the entire Zelda series. It’s realky sad at the end, but the whole side quest is very engaging and entertaining. ;u;

Back