Best Pokemon game on the 3DS?

• Thread starter Lieshae
  • Start date
Lieshae

Lieshae

zelda fan :D
Towns Folk
Not sure if this goes here, but I want to get a pokemon game on the 3DS but I am not sure which one to choose.
I tried playing Pokemon Sun a while ago on my friend's 3DS and I really enjoyed it!
Feel free to recommend any Pokemon game that can be played on the 3DS, including the games that were ported to 3DS.
Thank you! :)

XY. Hands down for originality and freedom aside the linear route for the Gyms. The region feels small but there's all the good breeding mechanics from before and some ones starting with this game and Megas never feel old unless you face Mawile. I do like DPPt but it's slower and the effort to reward ratio is high to low. HGSS has it easier but it lack being original. Internet still works but only if you can use a phone with a different internet security and online is way easier on PBR assuming you have a Wii as well for easier time playing with others. Black and White are the middle road with a lot of stuff reminding me of XY but with easier to access Event mons, working GTS on 3DS and maybe battles but I could never find anyone to play. I only recommend this one for the main story challenge as I never found the meta any different from Gen 4 except more bugs and battle items/battle gimmicks.

TL;DR I like XY the best.

my favorite is definitely pokemon ultra sun because i just like the story line

Technically not on the 3ds but can be played on one, Pokemon black/white is very very fun. For actual 3ds pokemon games though, x/y is my favourite for 3DS games

Reactions: Mizunil
Not sure if your looking for only 3ds games, or if ds games count as well.
But I would definitely get Black/White, if your only looking for 3ds games I would suggest Omega Ruby \ Alpha Sapphire

Back