best princess zelda look or outfit ?

• Thread starter chazzazzdawn
  • Start date
C

chazzazzdawn

so far there are many looks of our princess zelda, what could be the best among all of them

I think some of the cel-shaded renditions of Zelda were really good. In general, the cel-shaded appearances of the characters were very well done. Skyward Sword renditions of characters were also really good

by the look and outfit the twilight princess version wins by far, she looks calm and collected and define her concept of wisdom, but for the general appearence in the plot I vote for the ocarina of time version aka shiek ( I don't want to spoil anything but those who know the story gets my point ;))

In terms of who Princess Zelda is, she definitely fits best in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I guess I have simple taste when it comes to art, but I like her the most in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

by the look and outfit the twilight princess version wins by far, she looks calm and collected and define her concept of wisdom, but for the general appearence in the plot I vote for the ocarina of time version aka shiek ( I don't want to spoil anything but those who know the story gets my point ;))
fun fact, Sheik was apparently intended to appear in Twilight Princess at one point. They even had a model for her in the game code, but for some reason she wasn't included in the final product

fun fact, Sheik was apparently intended to appear in Twilight Princess at one point. They even had a model for her in the game code, but for some reason she wasn't included in the final product
oh so that's why shiek model in super smash bros. brawl is slightly deferent from her melee counterpart and that also explain how zelda is pretty agile and efective in her battle with the arrows !

oh so that's why shiek model in super smash bros. brawl is slightly deferent from her melee counterpart and that also explain how zelda is pretty agile and efective in her battle with the arrows !
well, Zelda being pretty agile and effective in battle with the arrows is somewhat of a given and doesn't necessarily need Sheik for that. I mean, the Triforce of Wisdom likely helps her with the Light Arrows

well, Zelda being pretty agile and effective in battle with the arrows is somewhat of a given and doesn't necessarily need Sheik for that. I mean, the Triforce of Wisdom likely helps her with the Light Arrows
but the triforce of wisdom does not help someone to balance while standing at a the back of a running horse while aimingwith accuaracy of a ninja ;)

but the triforce of wisdom does not help someone to balance while standing at a the back of a running horse while aimingwith accuaracy of a ninja ;)
Not necessarily, but she may have had experience riding on horses given that she's the princess of Hyrule. But her connection to the Triforce could have aided her in using them. She wouldn't have had to be a Sheikah to do it. I mean, Link almost instantaneously is able to use the Bow and Arrow without ever using it before when he obtains it

Not necessarily, but she may have had experience riding on horses given that she's the princess of Hyrule. But her connection to the Triforce could have aided her in using them. She wouldn't have had to be a Sheikah to do it. I mean, Link almost instantaneously is able to use the Bow and Arrow without ever using it before when he obtains it
well maybe ocarina of time's zelda made an order that evry decendant from her line have to learn the way of the shiekah fearing that ganondorf may return to thrithen the kingdom and she was right !

well maybe ocarina of time's zelda made an order that evry decendant from her line have to learn the way of the shiekah fearing that ganondorf may return to thrithen the kingdom and she was right !
I don't really think so because I could have sworn that Zelda becoming Sheik happens as a result of Ganondorf taking over. Twilight Princess takes place in the Child timeline and in this one Ganondorf taking over is prevented. Zelda wouldn't really have a motive to become Sheik because there was nothing to hide from

Hmmm... I don't know, but... Tetra?

Back