Best region starters

• Thread starter KnighddDd
  • Start date
KnighddDd

KnighddDd

The True King Of Dreamland
Banned User
Ok so i wanted to know which are the best starters per region please include the 3 if u have ur favourite like lets say Charizard is ur favorite but u h8 venusaur and blastoise but other region's starters are all normal it would mean u like the normals more than the Kanto ones. Well mine are the sinnoh starters because their full evolutions make them look like pros and i never know which to choose lol tell me ur opinion about ur favourite starters

My favorite region starters are Hoenn. The Non-evolved forms are cute and I love the Mega Evolutions! See for yourself:

Cute non-evolved forms
94050_Treecko_Torchic_Mudkip_Group_layersremoved.png

Evolutions
18xKYzf.jpg

Megas
Mega-Starters.jpg

I still like the Kanto starters though.

Pfft, gen 1 and gen 3 starters gimme a break. If ANY region takes the cake with starters it's gen 4, I mean come on, a flaming monkey who goes super sayin at low health (at least in the anime) a giant turtle that could easily kill you with one stomp and a damn powerful penguin.

Pfft, gen 1 and gen 3 starters gimme a break. If ANY region takes the cake with starters it's gen 4, I mean come on, a flaming monkey who goes super sayin at low health (at least in the anime) a giant turtle that could easily kill you with one stomp and a damn powerful penguin.
I don't really like the design of Empoleon. But it's your opinions.

I love the gen 2 starters the most. They all are cute adorable pieces of destructions. Totodile bites everything to death. Cyndaquil is probably the best fire type starter out there (sorry charmander). Chikorita is a dinosaur, what's not to love about that!! Plus these 3 pokemon are all great when put on a team together, and they all are single typed so they cover each other weaknesses.

I love the gen 2 starters the most. They all are cute adorable pieces of destructions. Totodile bites everything to death. Cyndaquil is probably the best fire type starter out there (sorry charmander). Chikorita is a dinosaur, what's not to love about that!! Plus these 3 pokemon are all great when put on a team together, and they all are single typed so they cover each other weaknesses.
Yeah Those are pretty cute. Maybe some cute pics of them:

Totodile
158_totodile_by_trinitywolfdragon-d62yo0e.png

Cyndaquil
cyndaquil_by_matsuoamon-d6tnr13.png

Chikorita
images

Like if SUPER CUTE!!!!!

Reactions: 3905
My favorite Starters would be the ones form Sinnoh. I always loved Torterra design. It's a turtle who has a whole continent on its back. Infernape was also a favorite. A burning monkey is kinda cool. I think that Empoleon has a great design. It's face has the top of a trident and reminds me of Poseidon. I also love using it for competitive use. It has good Special Attack.

Ok I have different picks by most creative, most toughest etc. and most favorite. In the first reason it would be Sinnoh starters, of course this would be my pick because I love Sinnoh and the starters are based off of something that is actually very obvious you don't have to look on the dex for. For the second one it would be the man to starters, small words here sunny day setup sweeper, bulky sunny day sweeper and defensive wall surprisingly strong. For the last one it would be the Sinnoh one for obvious reasons.

Strangely I really liked the Unova starter Pokemons ^^'
I really liked all of them since they all evolve into something really cool even though they didn't have unique typings or so >.<)/ Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig were really cool in their design imo. I remember having trouble choosing which one since they were all cool :p

Strangely I really liked the Unova starter Pokemons ^^'
I really liked all of them since they all evolve into something really cool even though they didn't have unique typings or so >.<)/ Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig were really cool in their design imo. I remember having trouble choosing which one since they were all cool :p
You could have just said my avi says it all for you to answer the post lol. I agree if I would have a second choice it would be unobstructed starters I like their design And the game they are from.

I really like sinnoh stater pokemons as they all evolve in someting nice and there pre evolution are also kinda cute tho
Tortera-i saw this big guy in pokemon episode and really love the way it look like but i also havr many weakness

Infernape -this thing among the strongest pokemon in sinnoh to me it really look likes a ninja

Emplone-great special attacker it look like a pokemon have steel armor on its body !

Back