Best School Memory

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
what is your favorite school memory? Anyone can answer.

Mine would probably have to be Surviving marching band and meeting all the cool people in band. I know everyone except all of color guard because they freaky some times ;-;

When the last bell rang and I could go home. :D

Reactions: Mikaya
Best day at school? Maybe you need a quick definition of "school"

School- A hellish land filled with stupid retards and teachers who yell at you if you even BREATHE without asking where adults imprison you for 6 hours every day and fill you up with work to do at home untill you're at least 16...

One day at the end of school...
Actually, I probably shouldn't share that :giggle:

Reactions: J9794 and 3823
One day at the end of school...
Actually, I probably shouldn't share that :giggle:
The story already sounds shady. :p

Reactions: 3823
The story already sounds shady. :p
It's shady, but maybe not in the way you think ;) :sneaky:

Probably when I found 2 3ds games on the cafeteria floor, lol. But I did return them to the owner which made me feel much better.

Reactions: Chief
That day when they had to cancel classes midday because it was raining too much, then everyone left afterwards :D
Never have I felt more better at the combination of rain and no school :p

Lets see. Everyday last year my friend would bring his wii u and we would set it up and play in the hallways every morning and afternoon. The best part was that we were allowed to do so as long as we didnt disturb the other classes so school was always a blast for me.

Okay mine would be....

Does everyone remember that scare most of the world had because of the Bath Salt Zombie?

When I got to school that day everyone was panicking, even most of the teachers and staff. My friend was freaking out and everyone was saying the Zombie apocalypse was happening.

Everyone was on edge I remember texting my mom to be careful on her way home and avoid any slow moving/standing and staring dead eyed person. Walking home that day was a nightmare because of how I was freaking out thinking 'How the heck will I protect my family with all of us being scattered due to school and work.

That was the best school memory looking back at it due to the fact everyone thought Zombies were taking over.

Back