Ultimate best setup for ending sequence (spoiler warning) in world of light?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
im not sure how many people have finished the games story, but i recently did it a couple times and despite experimenting a bit i was wondering what might be the best setup for the stronghold at the end since it has several horde fights and boss returns before the actual finale all the way upstairs when you beat the rest of these waves/ bosses, im still unsure which spirit build would be best for this part. i used fierce deity link with a jump plus attribute, went through my big/ made of metal combo which was great (better than deity link here by a lot especially considering lack of slots on him), for most other battles i use a little mac build but i dont really think that would be worth it at the end since there's too many bogies and you have to choose two extra characters for this, plus for the boss sequence before final you keep your damage until the health recovery spawns (it seems to every couple wins on this part if i remember right). i havent tested my little max build with ryu or ken since idk if it would be applicable to them but if anyone has confirmed that it is please let me know :p if not should i stick to big+ made of metal for the ending sequence? the last part of the whole thing is by far the toughest (ive even ran out of characters on easy here as those two hit you VERY hard, plus there's so much clutter it hurts to see and is hard to as well so i have trouble focusing here because of that which isnt good).

i used the majora primary spirit (heals you a litte each time you hurt the enemy) and any autohealing spirit (for example elise)
for the figthers, i used, corrin, marth and palutena
also, notice how some enemies attack each other, including the final bosses ,trying to scape or baiting the enemies into hitting each other can help

Reactions: Kadaj
i used the majora primary spirit (heals you a litte each time you hurt the enemy) and any autohealing spirit (for example elise)
for the figthers, i used, corrin, marth and palutena
also, notice how some enemies attack each other, including the final bosses ,trying to scape or baiting the enemies into hitting each other can help
true, i actually didnt notice the bosses attack each other until the second time i did this. pretty helpful when you need to dodge or be more careful due to heavy damage. i did notice the regular enemies will try to kill each other as well, which is a good time to get some free hits off when more of the cluster is already gone.

I’ve collected basically every spirit in the whole game, so if you have as well, here’s what I used.

I had Wolf Link and Minda as my Primary Spirit, and as my Suport Spirit, I chose Celebi. Mainly because Wolf Link and Midna are unbelievably OP if they’re at Lv. 99, and Celebi because she heals 5% of your damage every five seconds. I won incredibly easily with this team, and I was on Hard Mode. So, that’s my recommendation if you own those Spirits currently.

Reactions: Kadaj
Back