• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

spagooti

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Tell me all!

Tomodachi Life

It depends on the kind of simulation you want. When I first saw your thread I immediately thought about farm simulation games and of course, the series Harvest moon was the first to come across. Even though I haven't played the latest ones I know the formula and I can tell you that it is a good game in which you become a farmer and you have to breed your animals and get money to keep up expanding your farm. To me it is a must have if you love simulation games.

Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing are my favourite simulation series. I like Animal Crossing because it feels much more relaxed than Harvest Moon since running on a real time clock means I'm not frantically trying to harvest my crops before 5 o clock lol I own the GBC VC one on my 3DS and if your crops aren't in the bin by 5 then they are basically garbage ;_; and I don't have to worry about the marriage aspect and what not. Animal Crossing is very much a "do things at your own pace your own way" type of game.

However I like HM as well because I do enjoy farming. Something I enjoy about the first two HM VC games you can buy in the 3DS eshop is that there is no marriage - heck in the first one there is no real town! It's strictly farming and I like that. However I also like Tale of Two Towns (only other HM I've played) because befriending (and eventually marrying) people is fun as well.

There are other simulation games (city builders, whatever The Sims is categorized as and others) but those are my top two especially because they are portable.

Reactions: EstebanTill2
Back