Best Starburst color?

• Thread starter Mr. Kream
  • Start date
Mr. Kream

Mr. Kream

Will Mod Your Soul
Forum Moderator
5b2ba10efc7e93f60a8b45cc.jpg

I was having an argument with one of my lady friends yesterday, and she insisted that the red Starburst was the best one, and I had to stop her there, and tell her that she was crazy, and that most people agree that the yellow one is best; she responded like I lost mah mind, and I insisted that I would accrue outside opinions from an online forum. So following up now, I need to know, which Starburst color/flavor do you guys feel is the best? I'll update the post with a tally later.

P. S. The topic of the article that image came from and the twitter responses captured within it are rather humorus: https://www.rt.com/usa/430435-trump-starburst-outburst-merkel/

giphy.gif

Reactions: Samster
I like teh pink starburtz. They taste so gud.

Reactions: Duffy
Orange <3

Honestly, all of ‘em are pretty amazing. I’d hate to have to choose. :x But, if I had to, Orange all the way o/

Bump

It's been ages since I ate it so I can't remember which I liked the most.

@Sky is the sweet tooth around these parks. I choose you :p

Reactions: 28142
orange.

No contest.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
orange.

No contest.
That confidence.

Orange: 2
Red: 1
Pink: 1
Yellow:1

Red. Strawberry is the most delicious flavour, Prove me wrong if you can! :eyes2:

I don't think Starburst are sold in Italy, but regarding this type of candy, my favourite flavour is lemon, therefore the yellow ones.

Reactions: Mizunil and Mikaya
Red. Strawberry is the most delicious flavour, Prove me wrong if you can! :eyes2:
Bruh, I don't think you've had Starburst Heat.

To be fair, I like all the flavours, but if I had to choose one I'd pick the Pink/Strawberry one.
And there's also different Starburst types like Fave Reds, Very Berry... you name the rest.

Back