Best tea you have ever tried

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I never saw anyone start a tea thread here, so here goes.

Name the best tea you've ever tried. Maybe I'll pick it up if I find it in the store, maybe I won't :eyes2:

Vanilla Masala Chai from the camden tea shop. A damn nice blend of spices and vanilla, nice and warming. Might go make myself a cup of it right now actually.. It's the best chai I've come across so far.

Teas I like from the same place, Sakura Cha green tea, Kyoto Spring green tea and Juicy Lychee black tea. They're lovely people as well, I met them at an event, and exchanged some emails with them. Got SO many different types of teas all actually really cheap for how much you get.

Reactions: Marc
I never saw anyone start a tea thread here, so here goes.

Name the best tea you've ever tried. Maybe I'll pick it up if I find it in the store, maybe I won't :eyes2:
I bought Jasmine Tea one day from a tea shop and it was HEAVENLY. It was very soothing and relaxing. It was calming, but other than that, it was very good tea 10/10. A runner up is green tea. Pretty much the same as green tea, but more flavorful and less calm. 10/10 great tea as well

Reactions: Dark Link and Marc
I love my vanilla teas. Plain vanilla, vanilla macaroon, vanilla chamomile... I'll drink it all. It's part of my morning ritual! I need it to feel awake and alive!

I'm a big fan of Japanese Matcha teas too. Green tea is so good for you, but matcha just seems to taste better than other types of green tea. It's my afternoon tea if I'm craving something different from water to drink.

Reactions: Marc
I tried razzberry Pure Leaf tea one time and the flavor made it genuinely my favorite. Chai is good but something just makes it better when it's refrigerated and in a bottle. I never tried too many flavored teas but maybe someday I'll come back here if I change my mind.

my favorite tea is lemon zest

I don’t profess to be a tea connoisseur, I usually just drink regular black tea, but I have tried a blueberry tea years back in San Francisco that I remember liking quite a bit. It was especially notable because they tried to make it seem fancy by bringing out the entire bottle to pour yourself. That was probably the most unique tea I’ve had.

Other than that, I also like a lot of green teas. I tend to drink unsweetened varieties of any tea I drink. I certainly can’t deal with sweet tea, which just tastes like someone poured an entire bag of sugar into a pot of tea.

Rose milk tea... there's a whole lot of variety in tea and this is a really open ended and tough to answer question, but that's probably my best answer. I drink a lot of tea.

Back