Is your town up to your standards?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KEWYoda

KEWYoda

The Local Geek
Towns Folk
Hello once again fellow 3DS Pedians. As some of you know, I love to play Animal Crossing New Leaf. During my playing time I have created an OK town. Even though it has a "Perfect Town" rating, its not as good as some of the towns I have visited. I struggle to decide on my favourite things so I want you to help. I want all you ACNL players to convince me why your town is the BEST. Please include name to identify each town separately.:thumbsup:

i just started my town so its meh XD not really any flowers! so i need more i want a bootifull town with paths and stuff ^.^

Don't worry, it takes time. Just keep on watering those flowers!!

Don't worry, it takes time. Just keep on watering those flowers!!
yep! and my town name is leafton leafington couldn't fit :(

yep! and my town name is leafton leafington couldn't fit :(
Good name!!! My town name is KEW, you can obviously see where that came from. Its because Buda sounded a bit religious.

Good name!!! My town name is KEW, you can obviously see where that came from. Its because Buda sounded a bit religious.
mmhmm

The reason is I used to live in Budapest. The place I lived in was called Buda. So, thats where that came from.

ah ok

I can convince you as to why my town is somewhat possibly isn't not the best! 1) I have flowers everywhere! It's a nightmare, really. 2) There's items scattered around my town square (they're not even there for my people who visit dream address). 3) Asymmetric pathways and trees stand all throughout my town. 4) very few PwPs.

Hold on. My town doesn't seem anywhere close to being the best town. xD
Darn. :p

Ha!! Dont worry, my town used to look and sound like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back