Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
iloveacnl17

iloveacnl17

Mayor
Towns Folk
As some of you will probably know, the best way to earn bells in Wild World is to do the cardboard box trick. I recently restarted Wild World (3 days ago) and I already have quite a large house, thanks to this money trick. Before we get started you'll need a few things:
- Cardboard Box (Found in your home at the start of the game)
- 2x separate 10o bells
- 1,000 bells + (the money you will duplicate)
  • First. Go Into your house and stand in an empty area
  • Then go into your inventory and drop one of the 100 bells on the ground. (Make sure this is by your feet(you're standing on it) otherwise this trick will not work)
  • (THIS IS THE TRICKY PART) In the same second, drop the other 100 bells first and then the cardboard box. ( Make sure you drop them both almost at the same time)
  • If you have managed to do this then the 100 bells will look like it's on top of the cardboard box
  • Do not leave your inventory and drop the 1,000+ bells. This will go on top of the box
  • Close your inventory and walk away from the box
  • Then, press the B button lots of times (I usually do about 30+ times)
  • After that, pick up the 100 bells you dropped at your feet
  • Then, go to one of the box's corners and press B
  • It will look like your player is picking up the bells on the box, yet the bells appear to stay on the box still
  • Push/Pull the box to anywhere you want and then press B
  • Check your inventory and you should have 2x The amount you first put on the box
  • (TO REPEAT THIS TRICK YOU MUST EXIT YOUR HOUSE AND THEN RE-ENTER, OTHERWISE IT WON'T WORK)
I hope this helped you and that you end up getting tons of bells. Thank you :)
Enjoy :p

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and Jeff The Killer
Animal crossing new leaf by far is my favorite. Personally I feel as though there is more to it than the other games. More things to do, more wireless abilities. etc, etc. Being the mayor of your town is a very unique feature that is not present in any other games

In Wild World, you carn bells real quick by time travelling.
Store some bells in your account and then change the date to year 2099. Come back. Find a whooshing 99,999 bells in your account :p

About my favourite game, I love all of them, though I haven't played City Folk and Let's go to the city...

I always just collect fossils, it requires time traveling but if you fill your pockets to the brim with fossils and get them identified you'll make a lot of bells. Same with Gyroids. That's how I usually get all my bells in Animal Crossing...and why I have nothing in my museum.

The easiest way to earn bells: Set your town ordance to Bell boom.Go to the island after 7pm and on the trees are really rare bugs carefully catch the bugs fill your island basket got to retail and sell the bugs for over 500 000 bells.
rinse and repeat to be stupid rich!

The Best way to earn bells in Animal Crossing New Leaf or ACNL is to go to the mayor's office and set the town ordance to Bell Boom. Bell Boom will make your town wealthy and will sell objects of living things for a higher price which is very helpful if you want to get ALOT of bells. Pay 1 000 bells to go to the island after 7 p.m. and talk to the droid. Grab a net and a fishing rod. Walk around the island and capture bugs off the trees. The gold ones sell for a good price. While you are walking around, you may see fish and sharks which can sell for ALOT of bells. Congratulations, YOU ARE NOW RICH!!!!!

Well I guess that Wild World is totally different than New Leaf, so I suppose that the fastest way is to look for fossils and sell them once they are approved on which dinosaur it was. Sell them, and you will get about 4k bells or so. Also, try to sell those unwanted items such as furniture or shirts.

As some of you will probably know, the best way to earn bells in Wild World is to do the cardboard box trick. I recently restarted Wild World (3 days ago) and I already have quite a large house, thanks to this money trick. Before we get started you'll need a few things:
- Cardboard Box (Found in your home at the start of the game)
- 2x separate 10o bells
- 1,000 bells + (the money you will duplicate)
  • First. Go Into your house and stand in an empty area
  • Then go into your inventory and drop one of the 100 bells on the ground. (Make sure this is by your feet(you're standing on it) otherwise this trick will not work)
  • (THIS IS THE TRICKY PART) In the same second, drop the other 100 bells first and then the cardboard box. ( Make sure you drop them both almost at the same time)
  • If you have managed to do this then the 100 bells will look like it's on top of the cardboard box
  • Do not leave your inventory and drop the 1,000+ bells. This will go on top of the box
  • Close your inventory and walk away from the box
  • Then, press the B button lots of times (I usually do about 30+ times)
  • After that, pick up the 100 bells you dropped at your feet
  • Then, go to one of the box's corners and press B
  • It will look like your player is picking up the bells on the box, yet the bells appear to stay on the box still
  • Push/Pull the box to anywhere you want and then press B
  • Check your inventory and you should have 2x The amount you first put on the box
  • (TO REPEAT THIS TRICK YOU MUST EXIT YOUR HOUSE AND THEN RE-ENTER, OTHERWISE IT WON'T WORK)
I hope this helped you and that you end up getting tons of bells. Thank you :)
Enjoy :p
I did this exploit so many times to pay off debt, thanks m8!

Back