Hyrule Warriors Best Way to Grind EXP/Rupees in Hyrule Warriors?

• Thread starter Furnix
  • Start date
Furnix

Furnix

Waster of Play Coins
Towns Folk
I got Hyrule Warriors Wii U a few months ago and I'm addicted
I want to know how to grind for EXP and rupees efficiently. I usually just buy a rupee festival potion and grind up the bosses in the first Skulltula level with my Rupees+ magical rod. It gets me around 80 thousand rupees each time I play including the reward for beating the level.
Any faster ways to get rupees?

I don't have any skulltula (which nearly autocorrected to skull tuna) levels yet, I'm trying to get the first one at the moment, but I have heard that if you go onto the 'True Partners' mission and don't team up with anyone and wait five minutes while killing other enemies, all the potential allies should be at 1 quarter heart health except for Midna, who'll have over half. Team up with Midna and go around killing the others, getting decent experience each time, even better if you buy the exp mixture in the apothecary. I don't know about rupees, though, hope this helped a bit! Also, Hyrule Warriors is pretty addicting.

Reactions: Furnix
I usually grind rupees by playing some of the early map missions, as they usually have a high payout with little skill required to actually beat the level. Plus, if you have high-leveed characters with lots of upgrades, you can enter the max magic mode and get even more rupees.

Back