Best way to play Kirby Star Allies

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

What is the best way to play Kirby Star Allies?

• Handheld mode

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • TV mode with joycons

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • TV mode with pro controller

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Some other way that I missed e.e

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Kirby Star Allies just finished downloading on my Nintendo Switch and I want to kick things off by getting the best experience from it, no matter how short (compared to other games like Xeno 2) or easy the gameplay is :cool-pika:

So what's the best way to play Kirby Star Allies to get the full experience?

So far I'm leaning more towards handheld mode. Let's see if my mind changes :eyes2:

So far I find it enjoyable using handheld mode in Kirby Star Allies. Even though I think using Joy-cons in the controller dock while playing in TV mode would be fun, I haven't tested the TV mode to the fullest yet because one of my Joy-con's power going kaput.

Even though I may like handheld mode more in Kirby Star Allies (which may be recommended if you're going solo), if you want to play in multiplayer it's recommended to go to TV mode so everyone can see the action in a bigger screen.

From what ive seen of the game ( i dont have it) it looks like the best way to play is with friends. Tv mode is generally the best way to play with friends, and joycons are probably more common, but any controller works.

So far I find it enjoyable using handheld mode in Kirby Star Allies. Even though I think using Joy-cons in the controller dock while playing in TV mode would be fun, I haven't tested the TV mode to the fullest yet because one of my Joy-con's power going kaput.

Even though I may like handheld mode more in Kirby Star Allies (which may be recommended if you're going solo), if you want to play in multiplayer it's recommended to go to TV mode so everyone can see the action in a bigger screen.

From what ive seen of the game ( i dont have it) it looks like the best way to play is with friends. Tv mode is generally the best way to play with friends, and joycons are probably more common, but any controller works.

As others above have quoted sharing the action with a friend or sibling on a big TV is probably the best way to go. Personally I have played this game with my brother and I have used the Pro Controller/JoyCon grip and my brother has used the JoyCon grip controller, both types of controllers work great! If you're playing solo, then yes handheld is best. The game all around is super fun, cute and entertaining.

Back