AC:NH Best ways to make Bells fast in Animal Crossing: New Horizons

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
What are some of the most effective ways to make Bells fast in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

@Chronal said fishing in the rain, whenever that happens.
So far, a majority of my Bells have come from fishing but I haven't seen rain yet, so there's that.

I haven't sold my 8-9K-worth fish and spider, but I don't think it's easy to farm for 'em.

What are some of the best ways that you know about and have used to make Bells fast in the game? :eyes:

Reactions: Yumi Chi
What are some of the most effective ways to make Bells fast in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

@Chronal said fishing in the rain, whenever that happens.
So far, a majority of my Bells have come from fishing but I haven't seen rain yet, so there's that.

I haven't sold my 8-9K-worth fish and spider, but I don't think it's easy to farm for 'em.

What are some of the best ways that you know about and have used to make Bells fast in the game? :eyes:
There’s the money rock which can get you 15k every day, but since the game just came out there isn’t many methods known, but I have heard there are bell vouchers where you trade in 500 nook miles for 3k bells

Reactions: Yumi Chi
I paid off my 5000 initial Nook Miles payment, my 98,000 second loan, and yesterday/last night I racked up 200,000 more bells so that as soon as I play today I can pay off my next loan of 198,000. Catching bugs and fish is always the best way, in my opinion. Obviously you also want to hit your rocks. Sea shells now respawn and give you some bells as well, and so too does your fruit.

When you add it all up, you can get a lot of bells quickly. Also, make sure to shoot presents down. I’ve shot around 6 down and 2 of those had 10,000 bells each. If you use your Nook Miles to buy a Nook Miles Ticket, you can go to an uninhabited island and collect their fruit and hit their rocks as well. Fruit not native to your town is worth a lot more, so obviously make sure to plant some in your town but once you have some planted you can sell any extra.

I went to a few different uninhabited islands yesterday and two of them both had apples. I planted 9 apple trees at my island from the first, and then sold all the ones I scrounged up from the second. I collected a pretty penny off of those.

As I mentioned, the rain spawns a fish worth 15k bells called the Coelacanth! Farming these bad bois on rainy islands can net you a TON of bells!

I don't know if there's an increase spawn too, but there's a jackknife jawfish that you can also catch in the rain right now that nets you 5k bells.

I find ocean fishing more profitable than river fishing, so keep that in mind!

Tarantula farming at night is kinda profitable. Depends mostly on luck though, but I got atleast 50k fairly easily.

Reactions: AricAttack
I found the fastest method in the game!
so when you pull weeds, craft them into a leaf umbrella, it only takes 15 weeds and sells for 240, so you’re making a 90 bell profit!

I would just get perfect fruit from someone (fruit that doesn't normally grow in your town) and farm that.

I would just get perfect fruit from someone (fruit that doesn't normally grow in your town) and farm that.
This isn't New Leaf. None of us know if it even exists yet.

An easy method if you don’t care about the museum, or have duplicates, is to have blathers assess fossils, then sell them to the nooklings!

Edit: if you find a glowing spot in the ground, dig it up, and it should have bells, replant the bells, and you’ll get a 3x return from the money tree!

Glad to see some good tips n stuff I just started playing last night so thanks everyone :)

Back