Best Wii U DEMOS on eShop?

• Thread starter ✍MaskSmash✌
  • Start date
✍MaskSmash✌

✍MaskSmash✌

Poyo!
Towns Folk
Ok, ever since I first got my beloved and precious Wii U console, I downloaded all of the Demos that exist in the Nintendo eShop. I played all of them and till now, I liked all of them, especially the Pikmin 3 demo. :D But, I want to know which demos did you guys like..! Which one did you enjoy the most, and if you really enjoyed it, that you even purchased the full version later...?

Nintendo-eShop.jpg

I'm sorry, I can't really help you when it comes to demos. I'm not sure if Captain Toad has a demo, but if it does, it would probably give a level or two to give you a taste of the game (provided you don't already own the game). I'm trying to think..I recall a couple new demos going up. Sonic Boom: rise of lyric maybe? That may be worth checking out.

Reactions: ✍MaskSmash✌
I've tried out Rayman Legends, RE: revelations, Bayonetta and Sonic Lost World. I didn't really play Rayman much, it failed to satisfy me. xD

Sonic was decent, but it only had one level, which was pretty disappointing...at least 3 levels max should've been added to it, imo.

Bayonetta looks cool, there are lots combos and moves to use. The graphics are amazing as well.

I haven't gotten very far in RE, but I do plan on progressing further.

Last edited:
The wonderful 101. It is great

LOVED Sonic Lost World demo, it sold me on the game. Also Bayonetta 2 demo was very nice.

I remember not liking the Wonderful 101 demo too much, but I love the game itself. Don't let the demo fool you, it's a great game. Also if Rayman Legends demo is still available (I think not), I would check that out as well.

Reactions: Rockback and ✍MaskSmash✌
I think you should try out the Bayonetta 2 demo. The demo is really fun all the time (has replay value). When I'm angry or need to beat something up :sneaky: Haha I'm joking. I'm not really into games like Bayonetta, that are focused all on action, But I sure do love the demo. I think you should give it a try and you may like it. Warning though.. It's not a kid friendly game :bag:

I'm very happy playing Sonic Boom for Wii U. I can't purchased right now, but I'm satisfied playing the demo. I want to play Bayonetta 2, but I need enough space first.

Finally I get the demo about Bayonetta 2 and I'm impressed with the graphics, I saw that before, but it's nice to see on my own WiiU. I just don't know how to play yet! haha But I'm trying to learn during the demoplay. I recommend this game!

pikimin ♥

Reactions: Rockback and ✍MaskSmash✌
Well there are a bunch of great demos on the eshop and they actually helped me to decide whether getting the game or not. The first one I downloaded for my wii u was trine 2, really nice crafted graphics and the gameplay just convinced me to get it. Another demo that I tried was ZombiU, and I ended up with the game, really cool! what's really cool about it is trying to beat your own record, and sometimes you don't even last half the previous entrance in the game. Finally to me the best demo on the eshop is the one for Bayonetta 2, I loved it and of course I am planning to get the game

I really like the demos on the wiiu eshop. My favorite (Like you Masksmash), was the pikmin 3 demo. I was surprised over how much of the game that was in the demo, and I want to have the Whole game. I also liked the ZombiU demo, because it was a great way to experience fps on the wii without spending Money. I liked the demo for Sonic lost world too. I did never play the rayman demo though, because I got the full game together With my wiiu.

Sonic LW was the only one I played...

I have played many of the demos for the Wii U and my favorite ones are Beyonneta 2 and Sonic : Lost World and other demos that I know were cool but I forgot what they were ..... Anyways, Beyoneta 2 demo was a really action packed game that I really loved and also all the combos you can you . Very suggested for players who like this . I also liked the Sonic game but it was too short

Zombie U Resident Evil: Revelations Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate FIFA 13 Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed The Wonderful 101

There's some other demos, but not alot. We haven't had a new demo on Wii U for a long time.

Back