Best Wii u games

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well since we're almost at the end of the Wii u lifecycle and only a handful of games are gonna come out before it dies out and it had some great games so lets see some of the best ones. 1: Zelda wind waker, because it was such a great game and it was amazing in every way. 2: super smash bros, despite it's poor handling on the Wii u controller it was a fantastic addition to the smash bros series. 3: Splatoon because it was really child friendly and fun to play at the same time until they stopped splatfest and now its get kind of blend at times but it's still a great game. so if you have a great game that isn't listed up here than put it in the comments. <:)

My list
1. Mario maker, a fun game where you can make your very own Mario levels with 4 themes to choose from with lots of options to make your dream level.
2.super smash bros, Another fun game where you can punch the hell out of your faviroute Nintendo, Capcom and Sega characters and its really fun with friends.
3. Nintendo land, A fun mini game collection (my faviroute is Mario run)

1. Splatoon - (I know you listed it but I couldn't leave it out, haha) It was a big hit, multiplayer is amazing (ranked battles) and the story mode is good, although pretty easy to beat. Loads of players still enjoy this title to this day. The competitive scene is wonderful.
2. Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze - I must admit, it was a very challenging game, I died a lot and it was frustrating. But that's what made me come back for more. I left the game for a while because I couldn't beat the final boss, but eventually revisited it and got it done! ^^
3. Mario Kart 8 - It was a huge improvement from Mario Kart Wii. I love racing upside down. I enjoyed playing with the added DLC (I have both packs). The old stages brought back memories!

Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, Both Zelda HD games, Super Mario 3d world, Smash Bros (obviously), Mario Maker, Bayonetta 2.

For me the best three games were: Smash, Mario Kart 8, and Mario Maker! I can't wait for Mario Kart 8 to drop on the Switch this week but I still love Mario Kart 8 I still love it more than 7 (the item downgrades really sucked [Mushroom/Bullet Bill]). I truly enjoy and always will enjoy Mario Maker, it's like a bigger and better Super Mario Flash and I always love making my own levels to have people play. Then again I truly loved Smash as well although I wish they would add a few more characters (maybe a new Switch Smash game hopefully). Either way, I love my Wii U way too much, I won't be able to pick a favourite.

If I had to pick favorites out of all the WiiU games, they would have to be: #5 Super Mario Maker, #4 Mario Kart 8, #3 Wind Waker HD, #2 Super Smash Bros. 4, and #1 Breath of the Wild. In addition to these, I also enjoyed Hyrule Warriors, Nintendo Land, and Splatoon quite a bit as well.

Back