Best, Worst, or Meh... Movie Experience You Had?

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
Okay so we all had them at one point or another. The most memorable movie experience that has stuck with you till this day. Or the one that you desperately try to forget. Then there are some that weren't too bad.

I just wanna know what it had been for you guys and what it was like.

For me

The best

maxresdefault.jpg

Aside from it being the best because it's the Avengers, I really loved this movie experience because of the audience. They were a lively bunch and not in the annoying rude way.

When the beginning played everyone was quiet, and when Loki showed and caused his mischief everyone was still quite but the second the title flashed and played the opening everyone cheered.

They cheered when it showed Stark, Cap, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk, Thor. But the cheering told you who everyone liked some cheered were stronger than others.

And when the actual battle took place and Hulk popped up everyone was excited.

I just remember feeling the passion for the fandom and the energy. I loved it so much.

The worst...

Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-Logo.jpg

It's the worst for me not because it's D.C. but this audience was the exact opposite of Avengers...No one reacted, no seemed to enjoy the movie.

I mean my family went on opening night, and everyone seemed excited in the line. But when the actual movie began it was like everyone was attending a funeral. No one laughed...no one cheered...no one acknowledged the cameos of many characters.

It was very uncomfortable.

I was hoping to see who the Batman Fans were and who were the Superman fans...because no wore a specific character shirt it was more or less the Batman v Superman shirt or Justice League shirt.

It kinda scared me. And makes me wonder if D.C. fans are more serious than Marvel.

So thats my story.

Oh wanna know something funny despite it being a D.C. movie there were a lot of Deadpool shirts.

The best I recently had? Going to Deadpool on Valentines day with a friend (just friends!). She is basically a walking encyclopaedia on pop-culture so I didn't miss a single reference this time. Also neat, the entire film long there were little winks to the misguided couples watching Deadpool as a 'Romantic comedy' which worked best on Valentines day itself.

The worst? Probably a full Star Wars Marathon? With the extended editions... I still had fun (and pizza) but it was not something for the weak hearted. (Only 5 hours of sleep and over 12 hours of Star Wars? I had Darth Vaders theme stuck in my head for days)

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
The best I recently had? Going to Deadpool on Valentines day with a friend (just friends!). She is basically a walking encyclopaedia on pop-culture so I didn't miss a single reference this time. Also neat, the entire film long there were little winks to the misguided couples watching Deadpool as a 'Romantic comedy' which worked best on Valentines day itself.

The worst? Probably a full Star Wars Marathon? With the extended editions... I still had fun (and pizza) but it was not something for the weak hearted. (Only 5 hours of sleep and over 12 hours of Star Wars? I had Darth Vaders theme stuck in my head for days)

The Deadpool one sounded like fun! And With Star Wars, it doesn't help their movies are really long. But at least you still had a good time (and pizza)

The Deadpool one sounded like fun! And With Star Wars, it doesn't help their movies are really long. But at least you still had a good time (and pizza)
Yeah, I knew what I was getting into with Star Wars. Luckily back then there were only 6 films, now there are 7.

I cant really judge which was the best,but I have a worst

The worst movie experience I ever had was Blair Witch Project
During no movie i ever watched before,I did fall asleep.
But during This,I did fall asleep.
And before you make any Judgements,no,im not the kind of Person that cant follow a Film unlike there are explosions all 5 Minutes,that actually annoys me.
I just found this one movie to be really boring.
Even the hilarious Scene of them getting a Heartattack just from looking at a Wall couldnt save it.

I haven't watched many bad movies I watched movies that are cringey and horrible. Ok, they are bad but I only saw them in top 10 bad movies list but the worst movies I watched is the Lego Movie. I watched it in the Band because we won the movie. It was horrible everyone seems to like it except me. In one the angry bird trailer someone said it's just like the Lego Movie. They were right they both are terrible. Oh the best......... Pixar, Disney, Dreamworks, (Good movies)

I haven't watched many bad movies I watched movies that are cringey and horrible. Ok, they are bad but I only saw them in top 10 bad movies list but the worst movies I watched is the Lego Movie. I watched it in the Band because we won the movie. It was horrible everyone seems to like it except me. In one the angry bird trailer someone said it's just like the Lego Movie. They were right they both are terrible. Oh the best......... Pixar, Disney, Dreamworks, (Good movies)
I'll second that!

Okay so we all had them at one point or another. The most memorable movie experience that has stuck with you till this day. Or the one that you desperately try to forget. Then there are some that weren't too bad.

I just wanna know what it had been for you guys and what it was like.

For me

The best

maxresdefault.jpg

Aside from it being the best because it's the Avengers, I really loved this movie experience because of the audience. They were a lively bunch and not in the annoying rude way.

When the beginning played everyone was quiet, and when Loki showed and caused his mischief everyone was still quite but the second the title flashed and played the opening everyone cheered.

They cheered when it showed Stark, Cap, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk, Thor. But the cheering told you who everyone liked some cheered were stronger than others.

And when the actual battle took place and Hulk popped up everyone was excited.

I just remember feeling the passion for the fandom and the energy. I loved it so much.

The worst...

Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-Logo.jpg

It's the worst for me not because it's D.C. but this audience was the exact opposite of Avengers...No one reacted, no seemed to enjoy the movie.

I mean my family went on opening night, and everyone seemed excited in the line. But when the actual movie began it was like everyone was attending a funeral. No one laughed...no one cheered...no one acknowledged the cameos of many characters.

It was very uncomfortable.

I was hoping to see who the Batman Fans were and who were the Superman fans...because no wore a specific character shirt it was more or less the Batman v Superman shirt or Justice League shirt.

It kinda scared me. And makes me wonder if D.C. fans are more serious than Marvel.

So thats my story.

Oh wanna know something funny despite it being a D.C. movie there were a lot of Deadpool shirts.
The best movie i've seen has to be "World war Z" the acting was the best i've seen in a movie the story was insane ( i can usually tell what will happen next but this movie is good at tricking you) the movie has "zombies" thats a big plus. I dont need to tell u how good the movie is if you seen it.

THE REALLY BAD
The horror movie "The Vist". Oh my god this movie is so bad/cringy that kid is super annoying and the girl is terrible sister. In the part were they are crawing in like a "maze" place and see evil grandma why dont they call their mom or better the cops. The movie is so unrealistic and the camera stlye is just so bad the movie people should regret that idea for that camera stlye. The acting for the kids and everyone else was just sad especially the boy(i could have done better job and im not a actor). Overall the movie is funny(no joke) my sister and brother came in the and asked wats happening and all i said was "this horrible movie".

Back