best xbox game you played

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
what is the best xbox game you have ever played so far. currently my favorite game for xbox at the moment is plant vs zombies garden warfare 2 it is a third person shooter that bids plant and zombies against each other to try to claim more land then the other team. you can choose plants or zombies my favorite character Is kernel corn with the husk hop, bigger better butter and the butter bomb

My favorite xbox game is The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim. It is a fantasy rpg game that is rated M stay away young children.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I gotta love Skyrim, I love the huge map and the fact you can pretty do anything. Not to mention so many different story plots to follow aside from the main one.

I love the theme too!

Reactions: Anime-Tem
Well My favourite game in Xbox Classsic it was Ninja Gaiden! It's very brutal hard game. I like every moment in the game. The boss fights it's very hard. I died a lot of times the game! This is my favourite game in Xbox Classic! :D

ninja-gaiden-4.jpg

My favourite game Xbox 360 The Elder Scrolls Skyrim. I loved the main theme!

Alan Wake

If you mean the original Xbox, than my favorite is Soul Calibur II, but for the 360, I gotta say Devil May Cry 4.

I only played the 360 and since it was an exclusive I'll say Tales of Vesperia. Possibly the best tales games in the series and definitely one of the better jrpgs out there and the best jrpg on the 360.

Back when I had an Xbox, pretty much none of the games I played were exclusive. Primarily, I only ever played Skylanders. Had a few LEGO games, the first two Disney Infinity games and Rayman Origins. I think those were about it as far as my weak memory remembers.

Of all those games, the second entry in the Skylanders series, Skylanders: Giants, was my favourite. Some of the Dinsey Infinity games were fun. LEGO games were decent enough casual play, Rayman Origins would've been a lot more fun if I wasn't so terrible at videogames back then. It was still fun even then. I'm really not sure if I had any other games, those were all I remember... guess I was too busy wasting money on TTL franchises to get anything else.

Back