• Thread starter Totakeke
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totakeke

Totakeke

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk

For the first time on the 3DS, BEYBLADE: Evolution is set to rip up a storm this year with some of the hottest BEYBLADE action ever seen on a video games console.

BEYBLADE: Evolution is an innovative new gaming experience built from the ground up and is sure to deliver excitement at every level for eager fans. Featuring enhanced gameplay mechanics, the game will use a host of the system’s distinctive features including the Street Pass and AR cards for multiplayer battles.

The Collector’s Edition of BEYBLADE: Evolution will also come packaged with the exclusive battle top, Wing Pegasus 90WF, previously unavailable anywhere outside Japan.

Beyblade-Evolution-Nintendo-3DS-15144175-4.jpeg
beyblade-evolution-17-05-2013-screenshot-7_00E1010E00028473.jpg
Beyblade-Evolution-preview-3DS2.jpg

Beyblade Evolution is coming to 3DS on October 29th in the US, and October 4th in Europe. What do you think about this games? Do you think it will be a good game? Do you think that it only uses the Beyblade franchise to sell and that the game will be poor?

When I was a little child, I had many toys like these. I liked Beyblade and I think a game like this could be good. The graphics don't look great but it will use some 3DS functions like AR Cards.

I don't have any interest in this game, but it's looks like a good idea for the anime fans :p

I love Beyblade. I remember watching wistfully other kids playing with their Beyblade toys and thinking, "So cool!" Never had one of my own :cry:
I've heard of this and it looks great. Good thing it's releasing outside of Japan.

Reactions: Marc and Totakeke
I hate the new beyblade anime! But i loved the old ones and the G revolution for GBA was the best beyblade game ever created. This one will suck bad, I know it.

Reactions: Reece
I don't like Beyblade anime, but I think this game can be good. It isn't going to be one of the best 3DS games, but I can be decent I think.

I love Beyblade. I remember watching wistfully other kids playing with their Beyblade toys and thinking, "So cool!" Never had one of my own :cry:
I've heard of this and it looks great. Good thing it's releasing outside of Japan.

Yeah, It's good that games like this are releasing in the rest of the world. :)

Yeah I hate the new Beyblade now but I always use to watch the older series and enjoyed it, This game looks pretty cool, I like it , the graphics aren't that bad either.

I never watched Beyblade on TV. I was too busy with Pokemon, :love: Chances are I'm not getting that game. I liked playing with real beyblades when I was younger, but I prefer to play Pokemon games. That's just me.
Did they let you use it? I was lucky enough to get 5 minutes some days with 'em, :angelic:

There were also toys that looked similar to Beyblades that could have been obtained from snacks. They couldn't spin like a Beyblade, but we placed them on desks, and used our fingers to slide 'em and hit the other one off of the table.

The teachers confiscated them on sight, but when we lost 'em, we used good ol' coins as a substitute, :love:

Did they let you use it? I was lucky enough to get 5 minutes some days with 'em, :angelic:

There were also toys that looked similar to Beyblades that could have been obtained from snacks. They couldn't spin like a Beyblade, but we placed them on desks, and used our fingers to slide 'em and hit the other one off of the table.

The teachers confiscated them on sight, but when we lost 'em, we used good ol' coins as a substitute, :love:
That sounds so similar to me. We had these paper-plastic tops that came out of Cheetos and I actually collected a lot of them. Spinning coins was so much fun. But sadly, no friend of mine those days was kind enough to let me touch his Beyblade. It was understandable - they were almost holy for us, even if we didn't know what anime was and thought Beyblade was a really cool cartoon with spiky-haired kids. :p

Reactions: Marc
That sounds so similar to me. We had these paper-plastic tops that came out of Cheetos and I actually collected a lot of them. Spinning coins was so much fun. But sadly, no friend of mine those days was kind enough to let me touch his Beyblade. It was understandable - they were almost holy for us, even if we didn't know what anime was and thought Beyblade was a really cool cartoon with spiky-haired kids. :p

Wow, all of you guys childhood stories sound really cool, I always remember getting a new Beyblade every Christmas until it gets lost with this plastic like stadium that use to break in one second after playing with it :confused:, we never used to spin coins though, in my school at lunchtime everyone use to be making a spinning top out of a bottle cover or as we call it "cork" and a pencil or pen I think and they used to play spinning cork game all lunchtime. I never really use to play any games in school (really quiet), the only game I remember playing was marble pitch. I use to love my Beyblade, anyone remember getting cut with the Beyblade plastic pull launcher ?
1cs-beyblades-small.jpg

Reactions: 18 and Marc
That sounds so similar to me. We had these paper-plastic tops that came out of Cheetos and I actually collected a lot of them.
I think they're called Tazos. There were metal tazos too (I collected both) :

Pog_Collection.jpg

anyone remember getting cut with the Beyblade plastic pull launcher ?
I don't think it did, :unsure: (I know I felt the edges against my skin at times that left red marks, but it never cut me)

Reactions: 18

Pog_Collection.jpg

I don't think it did, :unsure: (I know I felt the edges against my skin at times that left red marks, but it never cut me)

Oh yeah the Tazos, I have a buncha those stuff still but its Yugi-Gi-Oh, I remember collecting the plastic one with like a holographic image :D.

Reactions: 18 and Marc

Pog_Collection.jpg
Yes, exactly. I just thought that if no one else knew the exact name I might look stupid :p

Reactions: Marc
Wow, we use the word tazos too...

Wow, all of you guys childhood stories sound really cool, I always remember getting a new Beyblade every Christmas until it gets lost with this plastic like stadium that use to break in one second after playing with it :confused:, we never used to spin coins though, in my school at lunchtime everyone use to be making a spinning top out of a bottle cover or as we call it "cork" and a pencil or pen I think and they used to play spinning cork game all lunchtime. I never really use to play any games in school (really quiet), the only game I remember playing was marble pitch. I use to love my Beyblade, anyone remember getting cut with the Beyblade plastic pull launcher ?
1cs-beyblades-small.jpg
Good times, huh? It took so little to satisfy us kids :p

Reactions: Reece
Good times, huh? It took so little to satisfy us kids :p

Yeah and these kids now get so bored so fast, when we were they age, heck a string use to be fun for me. I use to pretend it was a dragon (you know the long old Chinese Dragon), If a lil' kid don't have a leap pad now they bored for days...

Yeah and these kids now get so bored so fast, when we were they age, heck a string use to be fun for me. I use to pretend it was a dragon (you know the long old Chinese Dragon), If a lil' kid don't have a leap pad now they bored for days...
Yeah. My brother and I would put a hole in two coins, run a string through them, and hold one end of the string each and shake it viciously trying to force each other's coins off it. Kids today are so demanding and rarely spend time out in the sun - said the very wise and grown up Master O'Puppets :p

Very soon this thread will become 'Childhood Blues' :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back