Big Retail Permanent Discounts

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Well, this are good news for Wii U users (at least Europeans one because I don't know if those are in other regions. Like you see, only Ubisoft games :p

BOy_iig89ai6ETVlBu9yx1CaqX1iwd_8.jpg
nfeH6y2ntXj-HC9FjfHvq_iNbHQeTINb.jpg
Q7Wr-EpaUZJJyFRE_3P7ARdhrdP1iiSS.jpg

OzGyJmyunBq5CP9Z99XrhbV6L272J6oQ.jpg
1_WFMQN1x7EcFwB1haRMg7PYlDwgji_T.jpg
0ERjWL46gaiki5z-tDSRQF31u4DhWnhL.jpg

Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft, €19.99 / £15.99, was €69.99 / £54.99)
€50 less

Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth (Ubisoft, €19.99 / £15.99, was €29.99 / £23.99)
€10 less

ZombiU (Ubisoft, €19.99 / £15.99, was €29.99 / £23.99)
€40 less

Rabbids Land (Ubisoft, €19.99 / £15.99, was €29.99 / £23.99)
€10 less

Sports Connection (Ubisoft, €19.99 / £15.99, was €29.99 / £23.99)
€10 less

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 (Ubisoft, €19.99 / £15.99, was €29.99 / £23.99)
€10 less

The biggest deal here would be Assasin's Creed III, that's a big permanent discount.

Wow, well that's good news to European players, I think they are trying their best to boost the sales of the Wii U with the price cuts.

Assassin's Creed III is a good title to have. Europeans are lucky to have price cuts for games and discounts , due to how expensive their stuff there can be...

Meh, I got Assassin's Creed III when it was on sale at Target for $19.99, and I got ZombiU at Gamestop on Black Friday for $9.99.

Meh, I got Assassin's Creed III when it was on sale at Target for $19.99, and I got ZombiU at Gamestop on Black Friday for $9.99.
:nailbiting: If you got it for $20 US it would be around $30 something here well Assassin's,Creed is a great title to have in a collection of games.

I love how, among all those that got huge price drops, the only really legit game on there is Assassin's Creed 3 (well, ZombiU is somewhat debateable but still)

I love how, among all those that got huge price drops, the only really legit game on there is Assassin's Creed 3 (well, ZombiU is somewhat debateable but still)
I heard Rabbids Land wasn't terrible.

I heard Rabbids Land wasn't terrible.
Huh that's interesting. I've never heard of Rabbids Land so I assumed it probably wasn't that good. Any idea what that game is about? How good were the reviews?

JEEZ! I wish I was there over at Gamestop... $9.99 is a steal! I wonder how much money they are making off of those copies, maybe $3... I would buy ZombiU but probably not Assassin's Creed III, unfortunately I do not have a Wii U as of this posting, what the hell happened to my text...

JEEZ! I wish I was there over at Gamestop... $9.99 is a steal! I wonder how much money they are making off of those copies, maybe $3... I would buy ZombiU but probably not Assassin's Creed III, unfortunately I do not have a Wii U as of this posting, what the hell happened to my text...
basically you must have hit some kind of shortcut that changed the size of your text or something.

In any case, I doubt that's how much money they're making off those copies......that's ridiculously low?

In any case, I doubt that's how much money they're making off those copies......that's ridiculously low?

Yeah, a disc only costs 5¢ to make, so they're probably making quite a bit of profit off of it.

Yeah, a disc only costs 5¢ to make, so they're probably making quite a bit of profit off of it.
Yeah, and in any case I bet they already made a huge profit from initial sales when it was released last year, so at this point, with the new game released and all, it doesn't really matter if they sell this one at a lower price given that the costs for the development team and all that are probably already covered

Back