Binding Blade remake

• Thread starter SSF
  • Start date
SSF

SSF

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Shouldn't those peoples at Nintendo make a Binding Blade? I mean, Nintendo should make a remake of the good FE games in Japan. Sure Binding Blade wasn't the best game ever, but Roy's are boy! They should make a remake, and tell me if you agree! We all love the Fire Emblem games, so they should make it. ALSO, the game would have better graphics, more content then the original, AND they could enhance the plot.

Good idea, I would really aprove of a binding blade remake, especially because of my intense love for Fire Emblem Awakening. I can also imagine all the characters being vividly brought to a whole new world of wonder and HD 3D graphics, not to mention just drolling over the thought of the new Roy fanbase. It would be huge! Besides, America would treat the game like the sequel to GBA blazing sword FE, rather than the prequel being blazing sword like in japan. I would have to feel bad for the main antagonist though due to blazing sword, though

I would be all for a Binding Blade remake. It never really made sense to me why they put Roy and Marth in Melee to promote the Fire Emblem series, then release the game with Roy's dad and not release a game with Marth in it until like, 2009 or something. Also there's a chance they can fix the rng in that game, cause it's horrible in the original.

I would be all for a Binding Blade remake. It never really made sense to me why they put Roy and Marth in Melee to promote the Fire Emblem series, then release the game with Roy's dad and not release a game with Marth in it until like, 2009 or something. Also there's a chance they can fix the rng in that game, cause it's horrible in the original.
Didn't Sacred stone's RNG lean towards the player, while binding blade leaned toward the oppenent

Didn't Sacred stone's RNG lean towards the player, while binding blade leaned toward the oppenent
Well, the RNG really doesn't favor anybody in Binding blade. Any hit% below 85% might as well be 50/50, tho it does tend to favor the enemy.

Reactions: Mizunil
Well, the RNG really doesn't favor anybody in Binding blade. Any hit% below 85% might as well be 50/50, tho it does tend to favor the enemy.
Let me see if i can find a link

I would like a remake, the game was really good and so is the story and gameplay. I found it the most challenging of all the Fire Emblem games of the Game Boy Advance. I had to restart plenty of times during the beginning just so I wouldn't lose any characters :x

But the entire game was very good by itself, so it's better off to work on FE games with new plots :p

Hey buddy here is what i found: "Note that in all games released outside Japan starting from Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken, the Random Number Generator generates two numbers instead of one for hit chance, and the average of the numbers is the true hit value; in other words, a displayed hit (hit shown on screen) of 75 will actually hit on any two numbers whose average is less than or equal to 75. The effect on overall accuracy of attacks makes a "bell curve" effect: it becomes exceedingly rare for an accurate attack (90+ hit) to miss, while inaccurate attacks (Hit lesser than 50) will land far less often than its hit rate would suggest. This is beneficial to the player, as their units usually have higher hit rates while the enemy units tend to have lower hit rates. However, for Fire Emblem releases that are released before Fire Emblem: Binding Blade, like Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 and translated into English by fans of the series, the RNG has not been changed and as a result, enemy units may seem more likely to hit the player's units."
Link: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Random_Number_Generator

yeah! at very least put the entire gba series of fire emblem games on virtual console! it's so unfair that Roy is in smash, while you can't even play the game he's from, in my opinion, that's just disrespect for the western audience, on top of that binding blade is a great fire emblem game! or make a remake, with cinematic cut scenes and advanced game play! although I don't think will happen, binding blade was released in 2002... over a decade ago...

Back