• I don't even know what that is....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dowhat?

Dowhat?

Slightly Concerned
Towns Folk
There are many zelda games, but their are MAINLY birds eye or 3rd person. BUT WHICH IS BETTER? ??

I think that I prefer to play in 3rd person in Zelda games , If you are referring to 3d Zelda games such as Ocarina of Time , Majora's Mask , etc . It's a lot more convenient to play as 3rd person since you can have a good view of your close surroundings , I only use the View button to 1st person when I want to examine a room , wall , far away , etc.

I don't like bird's eye view as much because it doesn't have the same feel, you know? I like 3rd person view because I usually hate 1st person, as it feels slightly scary, like you are gonna get sneak up on or something :eek: I like 3rd person because it has the same feel, but not scary as you see from the back and slightly above the character :D

i like 3rd person because i think it makes the world seem more alive (if that makes sense) and the fights (specifically bosses) feel more challenging and fun and the puzzles are usually the same as fights in the manner that they are more challenging and fun

Most Zelda games now a days ate 3rd person perspective. The only time you go into first person perspective is when you are looking or when using an item such as the bow, hawkeye, and even the hookshot. I can't imagine playing a Zelda game in a first person perspective the whole time.

I think that the 3rd person view used for the 3D Zelda games is significantly better than the bird's eye view used for the 2D Zelda games. It really makes you feel as if you are much more in control of Link, rather than just some force in the sky controlling his actions from afar.

Back